? servers

? players online

Whos your idol?

• Content Count:  19

On the SG server personally i look up to eden just cause the way i see him play hes a very skilled player and i hope one day i could be as good as him or even better! Also someone i look up to in the real world is tupac yes he was a legend in the rap game but the way he came up is amazing and also hes not like most rappers. He had a lot of love for women and he did a lot to help everyone in need. Who do you look up to?

• Content Count:  1619

Gord Downie from the Tragically Hip. Was diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer, was told he'd never sing again, responded to that by doing a farewell tour and releasing a solo album dedicated to indigenous people.

When so many would've given up or become miserable, he responded by giving back to the country that gave him everything.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  211

On the SG server personally i look up to eden just cause the way i see him play hes a very skilled player and i hope one day i could be as good as him or even better! Also someone i look up to in the real world is tupac yes he was a legend in the rap game but the way he came up is amazing and also hes not like most rappers. He had a lot of love for women and he did a lot to help everyone in need. Who do you look up to?

Thanks for the shout out my man and im glad I can be a idol to someone :). If you need any advice or help im always willing to lend a hand if im not busy. On topic, I've never had an idol but I've definitely have had role models that I look up to. The first person that I can think of on the top of my head would probably be my social studies teacher when I was a freshman in high school. He was a super relatable teacher and most of all he was super engaged in whatever he was doing.

Reply to Thread