? servers

? players online

New Rule Clarification

• Content Count:  712

"Quick LR rule change: In the event that there is more or an equal amount of CTs compared to Ts, a T doing an LR cannot be killed if they win, the max amount of wins is 3 before being eligible for death. (ie. 3 CTs vs 1 T and the T wins an LR against one of them, he can't be killed but can be forced to immediately do another one.) If this needs to be modified it will be, but this is the rule for now."

Here's my question, if there are 2 CTs and 2 Ts, and lets say both of the CTs and Ts are in a shot for shot. One pair finishes, and the T wins. At this moment, you are allowed to abort your lr if you are in an LR with the other T, but if you don't go hunting the other T, and finish your LR and win, are you still allowed to kill the other T that completed his/her LR?

• Content Count:  1799

So I am under the impression this rule is still in effect ? That's stupid af.

The rule change happened about less than a week ago, I'm sure they're still watching to see the people opinion on it and how it effects the rounds coming up. They won't change it just because you don't like it.

• Content Count:  70

CT's were already weak beforehand and round-times already too long, was an unnecessary confusing rule change.

all t's, thats what i thouth of the rule too. In the beginning i thouth this rule was very use less and very confusing but if you actually think about it its actually not.

After admins and other people explaining of why this rule was nessessary i think they are exactly right.

• There has been alot of cases which people are leaving beacause they hate the fact that ct's are aloud to kill the t's after they win thier lr.

• people love doing lr's and it would be alot of fun when we will see people fail or people killing like the entire team

• plus i think there are alot of other reason that only admins and higher ups can explain beacuse i dont have that much knowledge about this topic.

So i think you should try thinking of the positive's sides of the rules beacause they probably know what thier doing, your also admin you should know this.

thanks, ibrahim

Edited by MaXiMuM

• Content Count:  265

all t's, thats what i thouth of the rule too. In the beginning i thouth this rule was very use less and very confusing but if you actually think about it its actually not.

After admins and other people explaining of why this rule was nessessary i think they are exactly right.

• There has been alot of cases which people are leaving beacause they hate the fact that ct's are aloud to kill the t's after they win thier lr.

• people love doing lr's and it would be alot of fun when we will see people fail or people killing like the entire team

• plus i think there are alot of other reason that only admins and higher ups can explain beacuse i dont have that much knowledge about this topic.

So i think you should try thinking of the positive's sides of the rules beacause they probably know what thier doing, your also admin you should know this.

thanks, ibrahim

A lot of us have been around for years. There has never been any real big problem with the LR system until now. And the ones complaining about it don't understand the concept of LR in the first place. An LR is a LAST request. Not a "hey i want to play this minigame with you and the rest of the ct team because its fun and delay the round even further". The way it was before this rule was put in place, they do an LR, once it was complete, they can die. That's how it should be after all they made a LAST request. Don't get me wrong I love LRing, no scope battles are fun as shit, and if I'm given the opportunity to continue then I will. But i would never whine if i wasnt allowed to continue because my LR was COMPLETE.

The point of prison break is to kill all the CTs and "break out" of prison. Not survive for as long as I can, delay the round, do an lr, and delay the round even more. Sure you can argue "but hey Raventi theyre killing CTs while doing the LR". Yeah sure youre right but theres also the other side of prison break, the CT side. The CTs job is to make sure the Ts are doing what theyre doing, keeping them in check. Like All Ts said, this rule makes it even harder for the CTs to do that. Theres really no positive side of things in this rule other than catering to people who whine about dying for being forced to do a last request. You want to do minigames? Go to our minigame server have fun.

Oh yeah All Ts isnt admin anymore in case you havent noticed

• Like 2
Edited by Raventi

Reply to Thread