? servers

? players online

Used mechanical keyboards.

• Content Count:  796

I've only ever had membrane keyboards, and due to that, I'm dumb when it comes to how good keyboards.

So I was looking for a good keyboard, but the only caveat is my lack of funds, therefore I immediately turned to ebay.

I am currently looking at a reddragon K552 kumara, a logitech g710, a thermaltake Poseidon Z, or a logitech K840.

If anyone has any input on these keyboards please leave it below as I don't want to get a bad keyboard.

Edit: I would most likely be looking to spend around 50-60 dollars, if you show me a full rgb cherry mx blue with some amazing feature for 75 maybe I would consider it.

Edited by Nate S

• Content Count:  796

Rosewill makes good keyboards.

I'm sure they do but it's out of my price range, I will edit in my price range real quick.

Edt: if I can find one used for cheaper I'll definitely purchase it.

Edited by Nate S

• Content Count:  5379

I would honestly just save that money and wait until you can afford a new keyboard.

As far as brands go Rosewill, das, ducky, and filco are all brands I've heard good things about, and I've personally had a razer and SteelSeries mechanical keyboard.

edit: RIP he did the thing

• Like 1

• Content Count:  64

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH Nate S is a retard. Just get a RedDragon mechanical keyboard. I have one with blue switches, RGB, 104 keys. I think it's called the Reddragon Kumara K551. Its only like 40 dollars on Amazon.

• Content Count:  64

Reply to Thread