? servers

? players online

I literally almost died

• Content Count:  1634

Yes... lets shit on the constructive criticism posted here and shit on the advice people give

I too think All Ts advice is dogshit and he should just honestly stop posting in general

No... no, no All Ts had good advice, and I responded with a apology and people like Greggy G and WavY blew it out of proportion thinking their "helping" All Ts did nothing but help me think of what I posted, The people who blew the whole thing out of proportion just made it a easier decision for me to leave for a few days and think of what really is a good community

• Content Count:  1527

Wavy actually gave you good advice though?!?!?!?!?

How about instead of posting on the fucking forum, you go study for those two fucking finals I've been begging you to go fucking study for since you are so concerned over it?

Here's a little secret, maybe Greggy is blowing it out of proportion as a terrible fucking joke maybe because you made a shitty meme about your current situation your fucking profile pic? You keep saying you're going to change but you hardly even started, in fact you're changing in the opposite fucking direction. You say you don't fucking care yet you actually made All Ts meme your avatar picture. When you WANT to start to act more mature, self deprecation is not the fucking way to start. You don't make a meme meant to make fun of you YOUR ACTUAL FUCKING PROFILE IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING CHANGE?!?!?!?!

If you actually took All Ts fucking advice to heart, or anyone else who has been trying to tell you how to fucking go about fixing the fucking shithole you keep continuously digging, THEN YOU WOULD 1) STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD 2) STOP MODIFYING YOUR POSTS ABOUT HOW YOURE GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE 3) NOT PUT "MATUREING" AS YOUR PROFILE LOCATION AND 4) PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY ARE YOU TAKING WHAT ANYONE SAYS OF YOU SERIOUSLY.. ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET. IF YOU CANT PUT UP WITH SHIT TALKING ON A REGULAR BASIS I SUGGEST YOU TAKE A BREAK IN GENERAL

You. Are. Actually. TILTING. ME!!!!!!!

PLEASE! STOP POSTING AND ACTUALLY STUDY?

STOP ACTING IMMATURE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1020

No... no, no All Ts had good advice, and I responded with a apology and people like Greggy G and WavY blew it out of proportion thinking their "helping" All Ts did nothing but help me think of what I posted, The people who blew the whole thing out of proportion just made it a easier decision for me to leave for a few days and think of what really is a good community

Honestly can't see how I blew it out of proportion when I was truly trying to help you out because being picked on excessively isn't fun but when you over react and give people reasons to make fun of yet alone condone to it, it's going to happen and continue to happen. I hope you can actually take this advice and try not to run away from your problems. Either way wish you the best even if you don't wish the same to me and please try to be more open-minded next time.

Just read your updated post and I hope you don't quit your speech and debate thing if it is truly what you enjoy to do because some people made fun of you on the internet.

• Like 1
Edited by WavY
^

• Content Count:  4441

btw even if I didn't want to mature just fuck off and let me be me, and none of this speech and debate crap anymore I'm sick of it

also, the next time I apologize for something I didn't need to apologize about, don't fucking add on to it I got the message across the first time

Unless you plan on giving us more free shit through giveaways or donating more money please stop using the forums. You're literally making people hate you and causing unnecessary flame. From what you said above it's pretty obvious you didn't take anything I said into account and just wanted to feign forgiveness to everyone. It's good you quit debate so you can learn how to look both ways when you cross the street and maybe you'll have some time to get out of your echo chamber where you think you're a special snowflake. I'm only glad I went to a public school full of booger eaters so I could avoid the prestigious artists such as yourself who are somehow more idiotic. If you aren't trolling please seek some kind of therapy or return to whatever video game console sent you our way. I would add something about feeling bad for your parents but with your attitude I'm guessing mommy makes you think you are a little genius deserving of praise for merely existing and daddy should of shoved you back into mommies vagina while he had the chance.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2579

welp, it only took half of my shift for this to turn into a mess (if we don't consider the op a mess to begin with).

You might want to take a good look at people's comments man. There are reasons behind everybody's attitude towards you. Claiming a title doesn't make you respectable or credible, getting on a prestigious high horse isn't impressive, mixing "they're/their/there, witch/which" as a top 50 debater isn't helping, throwing insults at people because you're getting a taste of your own medicine isn't mature, and making a long ass post/story/philosophical essay out of thin air is not going to make people change their view on you. I've never seen somebody go from "let's change things" to "oh look, I've ran out of feet to shoot". You got to work on yourself, alone.

Take time off to recover from your injuries and reapply in 6 months.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread