? servers

? players online

Fortnite Tournament!

• Content Count:  4441

Final score 26-4, let it be known 18 of those kills are MINE AND I DIDNT KNOW I GET A FORUM AWARD WTF YAAAAAAAAAS. THIS TOURNAMENT HAS MADE ME NOT SHIT AT FORTNITE, WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN.

ID LIKE TO THANK @Casual @Kyle @Dominic @euro @Swagbox @Mikey @Lawool for training me to be the great fortnite player i am today

Thanks for all who participated, this has been an awesome tournament and tons of fun.

also big gg's to abom and thrza- you guys some real ones

• Content Count:  208

Final score 26-4, let it be known 18 of those kills are MINE AND I DIDNT KNOW I GET A FORUM AWARD WTF YAAAAAAAAAS. THIS TOURNAMENT HAS MADE ME NOT SHIT AT FORTNITE, WE NEED TO DO THIS AGAIN.

ID LIKE TO THANK @Casual @Kyle @Dominic @euro @Swagbox @Mikey @Lawool for training me to be the great fortnite player i am today

Thanks for all who participated, this has been an awesome tournament and tons of fun.

also big gg's to abom and thrza- you guys some real ones

Objection. He killed only bots/retards I think this tournament was rigged... Just kidding Congratz @Dominic @All Ts Well Played

• Content Count:  31

e7a447ddff320249129deb054077a562.jpg

26-4

Most RNG bs ive ever seen

d4914e964da1112bbb27601efa5356f4.png

Was a fun tournament, thanks to everyone for participating. Never doing a Fortnite tournament again. :turtle:

next time we should play 2v2's in playground mode, that would make it a bit easier

Reply to Thread