? servers

? players online

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

• Content Count:  2162

Its this shit post holiday already? Jk HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE. May your days be filled with ones of barbeques and fireworks to celebrate something nobody alive achieved. Im tired and not thinking so please just ignore anything stupid i just said.

Remember we would used to get sparklers to play with when i was young. Such fun time

Sad that i didnt see a Canada Day thread on the 1st though (maybe im blind). Regardless, happy late Canada Day to all you guys too!!

• Content Count:  796

Its this shit post holiday already? Jk HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE. May your days be filled with ones of barbeques and fireworks to celebrate something nobody alive achieved. Im tired and not thinking so please just ignore anything stupid i just said.

Remember we would used to get sparklers to play with when i was young. Such fun time

Sad that i didnt see a Canada Day thread on the 1st though (maybe im blind). Regardless, happy late Canada Day to all you guys too!!

My dude I have 3 packs of sparkles in my drawer I still fuck with that stuff heavy.

Happy America day to everyone, shoot your guns into the air for our beautiful country.

• Content Count:  796

For a second I thought you had an IQ higher than my pet lettuce's.

Happy 4th to y'all

Okay I was joking about that, but my dad being a police officer told me he had to deal with a dude who got shot in the ass from across town cus of gravity.

Remember to thank Christopher Columbus today for discovering our country and people weren't there before us Chris discovered it.

Also no apostrophe in lettuces.

• Content Count:  4441

As much as I hate some of the dumbass people in this country, I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy 4th everyone, I wanna see sparklers coming from all orafices, don't fuck this up.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread