? servers

? players online

Vote for all the admins you like  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for all the admins you like

SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 - LG Group #1

• Content Count:  6759

It's too late now but probably should have only included the LGs that were active at some point in the past year

No, as that is completely unfair to the whole group of LGs. It's not strictly about who is active or not in this contest. There is no reason to dock it down to the most active ones as that's not really the point of the contest. All these LGs are still well known by a portion of the community that has been around for a decade or close to it. I would never reduce it to based on who is active in the past year. It never has been like that in the past years and I personally wouldn't change it that way. At the end of the day, they're still labeled as admins, which is what the contest is based on.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2427

I'm not up to date with active memes or even active on SG servers but appreciate the votes none-the-less. I will take this opportunity to also say fellow local-to-me Jewpiter does not give a shit about your votes. Bye.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1984

I'm not up to date with active memes or even active on SG servers but appreciate the votes none-the-less. I will take this opportunity to also say fellow local-to-me Jewpiter does not give a shit about your votes. Bye.

ur welcome

• Like 1

Reply to Thread