? servers

? players online

[Bhop] Monthly Timed Event | August - bhop_lego2

• Content Count:  1671

cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVyR42o3.png

Event taken place on our Bhop server where players compete to get the top time of the map. The competition will be open until the end of the month and any top times scored within that time will be counted. If you place in the top three but after the cutoff your time will not be counted. You must also have a forum profile to receive the award and participate in the contest.

Map

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

bhop_lego2

A squeal to the original Lego, with a bigger skill gap and harder to hit jumps.

Rewards

1st Place: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18260[/ATTACH]

2nd Place: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18261[/ATTACH]

3rd Place: [ATTACH=CONFIG]18262[/ATTACH]

The contest will be from 8/5/18 - 9/5/18, any times completed after the end date will not count in the contest, best of luck to everyone competing. :amuse:

Special thanks to @shoiep for making the banner and @FLuiD for helping me get Bhop ready for the event!

• Like 2
Edited by Im Sad
extended

• Content Count:  1671

And the winners are...

(for the people who have forum accounts of course)

1st @Hilner

2nd @Reid99

3rd @roux

b23aa8da7cbb098312274917291a4078.png

6665a4ac29b58d115442344b3c894255.png

I am sorry for making all of you suffer by doing this hard map. It's a good thing I have more maps in store that are way harder than this one.

Congrats to those who won and who beat the map, and stay tuned till the next event!

• Content Count:  266

Isnt that 6:06 time after the monthly contest was over? I'm 99.99% certain I kept track of it on the last day and made sure I still had the (real) #1 the next day.

Not like it matters too much, just didnt have a reason to go for a faster time earlier. Should really keep a track of these things as the contest ends, not a week after.

• Content Count:  1051

Isnt that 6:06 time after the monthly contest was over? I'm 99.99% certain I kept track of it on the last day and made sure I still had the (real) #1 the next day.

Not like it matters too much, just didnt have a reason to go for a faster time earlier. Should really keep a track of these things as the contest ends, not a week after.

He was extending it due to the contest start being delayed.

• Content Count:  266

He was extending it due to the contest start being delayed.

And I guess that was done after the contest already ended as well (Last edited by Im Sad; 09-02-2018 at 08:13 AM. Reason: extended), doesnt seem like a very smart idea.

Still, not complaining, the monthly bhop contests have a habit of sitting there for months before anybody announces the winners. Dont think any of them have started at the start of the month either.

• Content Count:  2162

And I guess that was done after the contest already ended as well (Last edited by Im Sad; 09-02-2018 at 08:13 AM. Reason: extended), doesnt seem like a very smart idea.

Still, not complaining, the monthly bhop contests have a habit of sitting there for months before anybody announces the winners. Dont think any of them have started at the start of the month either.

Just because its monthly doesnt mean it has to start at the beginning of the month. It just means it happens once a month. Also people get busy so winner announcemnets get delayed or forgotten about and there was some issues with the server management a little while ago with all the changes and switches being made as im sure you noticed. Everything should be running smooth and proper now. All we ask is that you be patient in our responses to certain threads or events as stuff does come up sometimes

Reply to Thread