? servers

? players online

[Surf] Monthly Surf Map - August

• Content Count:  418

Nimmy noticed this as well. IIRC you had to not touch the platform at all in order to keep the hop. It's plugin related though, I can see if I can get it fixed.

I tried just about everything I could think of: entering the teleport at an angle, going in crouched, crouch jumping in, entering from different heights during a jump, different speeds, entering the tp while falling/gaining height(both of these would be same as not touching platform), and a combination of many of these together and yet it still was really random for me. There was another guy on at the same time and it did not seem like he was having the same problems since he was telehopping every stage, so it seems like it varies player to player.

Also, on my first try after the map loads, I can telehop just fine. After that it will slow me down. I tried reconnecting and I tried switching styles then back to normal, neither of which worked. Using some of the different styles allowed me to telehop through with no problem, if that helps.

• Content Count:  1633

I tried just about everything I could think of: entering the teleport at an angle, going in crouched, crouch jumping in, entering from different heights during a jump, different speeds, entering the tp while falling/gaining height(both of these would be same as not touching platform), and a combination of many of these together and yet it still was really random for me. There was another guy on at the same time and it did not seem like he was having the same problems since he was telehopping every stage, so it seems like it varies player to player.

Also, on my first try after the map loads, I can telehop just fine. After that it will slow me down. I tried reconnecting and I tried switching styles then back to normal, neither of which worked. Using some of the different styles allowed me to telehop through with no problem, if that helps.

I was on recently too, and usually if I hit a hop right before going through my speed would carrying through the next stage. It could just be a coincidence though.

Either way, thanks Gator for being willing to check it out for us.

GhostTits has informed me that by not prespeeding in the start zone you will be able to telehop consistently. So, do not bhop in the start zone, you can do one jump and then strafe to gain speed then land on the first ramp, as long as you do not bhop.

• Like 1

One more thing @Gator

On kitsune stage one I guess the timer had a stroke and gave me a time 1.7 seconds faster than what my best actually was, so if you're able to reset stage times I think my stage one needs a reset. If you're not able to just do stages I can just forfeit stage 1 record.

Also, in the event that someone who does not have a forum account gets first place would second place (or whatever best time with a forum account) get the first place award or how would you say this should be handled?

• Content Count:  2668

One more thing @Gator

On kitsune stage one I guess the timer had a stroke and gave me a time 1.7 seconds faster than what my best actually was, so if you're able to reset stage times I think my stage one needs a reset. If you're not able to just do stages I can just forfeit stage 1 record.

@Nishok, would you be able to do this?

Also, in the event that someone who does not have a forum account gets first place would second place (or whatever best time with a forum account) get the first place award or how would you say this should be handled?

That's a good question. Surf pulls in a lot of random players, so I'll probably do it that way.

• Content Count:  3178

@Nishok, would you be able to do this?

That's a good question. Surf pulls in a lot of random players, so I'll probably do it that way.

Currently on vacation until Friday, but I'll see if I can get this done this week when internet is stable :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2668

Hello everyone!

Great work on trying to conquer kitsune and capture yourself a record!

Map Top:

1st @Poobah 01:03:47

2nd @nesquik 01:07:47

3rd @GhostTitanium 01:08:74

Stage Top:

Stage 1 Poobah

Stage 2 Poobah

Stage 3 Eskay and Poobah

Stage 4 Poobah

Stage 5 Poobah

Stage 6 Poobah

Stage 7 Poobah

Stage 8 Poobah

Stage 9 Poobah

Congratulations to our winners! And congratulations to everyone who made made new personal records and any other achievements!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1382

Hello everyone!

Great work on trying to conquer kitsune and capture yourself a record!

Map Top:

1st @Poobah 01:03:47

2nd @nesquik 01:07:47

3rd @GhostTitanium 01:08:74

Stage Top:

Stage 1 Poobah

Stage 2 Poobah

Stage 3 Eskay and Poobah

Stage 4 Poobah

Stage 5 Poobah

Stage 6 Poobah

Stage 7 Poobah

Stage 8 Poobah

Stage 9 Poobah

Congratulations to our winners! And congratulations to everyone who made made new personal records and any other achievements!

When will we get our credits and forum awards?

Reply to Thread