? servers

? players online

[Surf] Monthly Surf Map - August

• Content Count:  2668

H14bo4z.png

Got some free time and don't know what to do with it? Try your hands at the new Monthly Surf Event! Starting every month, there will be a new surf map waiting to be conquered! Similar to the monthly MG events, a surf map will have it's times safely stored away for the month and those at the end of the month who have the best times will receive rewards:

Map Record Rewards:

First Place: timelevel3.png and 10,000 store credits!

Second Place: timelevel2.png and 5,000 store credits!

Third Place: timelevel1.png and 2,500 store credits!

But wait! There's more! Stage Record holders will be given 1,000 store credits per record!

This month's map is surf_kitsune

The times will be checked at the end of the month so get out there and start surfing!

p.s. be sure to join the

official surf group!

• Like 3
Edited by Gator

• Content Count:  418

[sG] Poobah finished the map with a time of (01:09:92). Improving their best time by (-00:00:31). [rank #1/16 | record 01:09:92]

surftimer | [sG] Poobah scored a new MAP RECORD

see you boys there

also @Gator telehopping is really inconsistent possibly due to stage start zones can this be fixeded? instead of keeping your speed you just go back to 350

• Content Count:  1382

[sG] Poobah finished the map with a time of (01:09:92). Improving their best time by (-00:00:31). [rank #1/16 | record 01:09:92]

surftimer | [sG] Poobah scored a new MAP RECORD

see you boys there

also @Gator telehopping is really inconsistent possibly due to stage start zones can this be fixeded? instead of keeping your speed you just go back to 350

So I just had my go at kitsune watched your replay and played for 25-30 min, and saw that this rarely happens and that it only happens when going red->orange and maybe green->lightblue. its like a 1/9 chance it happens, atleast from my experience.

place 5/19 btw and almost got 3rd but choked

• Content Count:  418

So I just had my go at kitsune watched your replay and played for 25-30 min, and saw that this rarely happens and that it only happens when going red->orange and maybe green->lightblue. its like a 1/9 chance it happens, atleast from my experience.

place 5/19 btw and almost got 3rd but choked

it happened for all teleports about 95% of the time for me, once I had a good telehop through one one them the others would work too though

• Content Count:  2668

it happened for all teleports about 95% of the time for me, once I had a good telehop through one one them the others would work too though

Nimmy noticed this as well. IIRC you had to not touch the platform at all in order to keep the hop. It's plugin related though, I can see if I can get it fixed.

Reply to Thread