? players online

WaIII of shame

• Content Count:  2579

cept 4 her

rZ3OhfW.jpg

also congrats only finally winning :d

its all about the memes

also cept 4 her

I would like to point out that had you all not decided to band together to MASSIVELY destroy diry in the vote, then we would not have campaigned as much as we did. So as much as this is our fault, its also your guys’ fault for making such a big deal out of it. All your little sharade of, LETS VOTE FOR ANYBODY BUT DIRY, VOTE FOR TIDES, and all that stuff just made us want to campaign more because it felt like a real competition at that point. Our main goal was to get diry into the finals, which we did, and from there we were going to take the campaigning lightly (ie. the one post i made about actually voting for diry). Do i think diry should be removed from the contest? No, absolutely not. Theres no reason to remove diry when you guys only tried to make him lose by doing the same thing we did but with tides. I get that its kind of a lost vote for everyone else but you brought it upon yourselves by deciding to screw over diry and give us some actual reason to go ask more people to vote for him to give SOMEONE a fair chance at the finals. My recommendation: take what you get and have fun with it anyway you can. When you guys take this contest seriously is when it gets boring. Campaigning was never serious for me and diry, it was just our way of having fun here and we even got you guys to make a shitload of memes against us which is hilarious. I feel like if a revote were to be done, then we should remove everyone who thinks this contest is a real competition, and not just another way for everyone to have fun on the forums and outside of them
  • Like 6

• Content Count:  796

Can we remake the logo at the top of the forums to steam fucktards, because I don't know if anyone on this website is smart enough to be in non-special education classes

Edited by Nate S
I aswell belong in sped classes

• Content Count:  2230

To get your retarded hillbilly chav family to vote for you is to pull a Stunningjam

Can confirm that he not only has a retarded hillbilly chav family but also that they created forum accounts only to vote for him

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

rZ3OhfW.jpg

also congrats only finally winning :d

its all about the memes

Imagine caring so much about an internet contest that you take your time to campaign for a contestant, but then you make fun of people for caring about the results because it is just an internet contest.

Reply to Thread