? servers

? players online

Warowl's new video features SG Jailbreak.

• Content Count:  660

There are times where there are no admins on and the server can be like this, it's not really a giant surprise to anyone who plays consistently and we have systems in place that make this much less likely to happen then months ago

No, This is literally PB and thats why nobody fucking plays it who is older than 18. Its a shitshow of little kids. And imo his footage was a perfect representation of our pb server and why i can't be on that server or any of our servers for longer than 10 minutes.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

No, This is literally PB and thats why nobody fucking plays it who is older than 18. Its a shitshow of little kids. And imo his footage was a perfect representation of our pb server and why i can't be on that server or any of our servers for longer than 10 minutes.

You have such insight into our Jailbreak server even though you haven't played it a single time in the past 9 months. We've recruited many, many admins to our ranks. It's not like this with admins, the times where it is like that with admins are very rare. The times where it is like that without admins still, not very often. You haven't even looked at any of the massive threads we've pushed out related to the pretty extreme changes we've made to the server nor are you taking into account that you're literally stating the age range for CS:GO and not any legitimate criticism on our servers. I'm probably the most self-critical AT the server has had in a long-time, we've reverted changes and done things other managers would absolutely wince at doing, but we did it so the server could run less like the shitshow you're describing.

A survey of 11000 people shows from 12-18 makes up well over 50% of CS:GO, Ages 19-35+ make up the rest. Beyond those numbers just off maybe logging into the server to know who plays on it instead of making claims that "nobody fucking plays it who is older than 18", you would see that there are people who play it over 18- plenty of them. Is there a shift towards younger kids on Jailbreak? Yes. Are the rest of the servers like Jailbreak? Nope, that's being completely unfair. If you log onto TTT, ZE, MG and pretty much any other server we have running there are much, much less kids and many more adults. You're making an unfair judgement on our servers based off what is the definition anecdotal evidence and you're trying to tell me I'm wrong when I have spent more time on the server in the past 2 days then you have in the past year.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3287

despite all t's college essay, I agree.

I don't want to join server anymore, because every single time I've joined, the server was exactly as the video.

Just a bunch of squeeking kids yelling at the top of their lungs.

You wanna play some actual PB? Well too bad, cause theres 4 CT squeekers giving conflicting orders at the same time, all the time.

You actually find some CTs willing to give it a proper try? Too bad, cause some 12 year old MLG kid just stabbed him in the back, or shot him from his cell

Reply to Thread