? servers

? players online

JB- Gun Game

• Content Count:  927

The idea is really interesting and different. I think it would be a great way to stop playing the same old JB for a little bit and have a nice twist to it. You mentioned the ratio being 1:3... this COULD work on a specific map (as you stated) that's balanced for CT's. There are so many maps at the moment that are heavily T-sided and it would make no sense to overpopulate T side again. Also, with T points being reset, wouldn't the ratio just get even more stacked? CT ranks got reset, but that's just based off of time. Because the ratio would be so discouraging for CT's, what are some ideas to help encourage people to play CT? Possibly more health? The map having fewer pistols than a normal map? Just some ideas to throw out.

If it wouldn't be a hassle for the tech team to create and for the AT's to add to their plate of ideas, I think this could very well be a fun event. More ideas and conversations must first be made imo.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

This might be straying off of the original idea here, but this makes me think of like an arms-race type event. Getting kills progresses through weapons, and the first T to get a kill with a certain weapon wins.

• Content Count:  958

You mentioned the ratio being 1:3... this COULD work on a specific map (as you stated) that's balanced for CT's. There are so many maps at the moment that are heavily T-sided and it would make no sense to overpopulate T side again. Also, with T points being reset, wouldn't the ratio just get even more stacked? CT ranks got reset, but that's just based off of time. Because the ratio would be so discouraging for CT's, what are some ideas to help encourage people to play CT? Possibly more health? The map having fewer pistols than a normal map? Just some ideas to throw out.

For starters, if we go through with this event i’d say it wouldnt be done for a bit so by then the point reset balances out and people play CT again. As for other ways to prevent a stacked ratio, I think combining it with a Juggernaut event giving CTs a health boost is a good idea. It’s 2am so I cant think of anything else atm but if I do i’ll add on to this.

Seeing as this type of event would most like be done on electric vip a 1:3 ratio is not ideal, however we cant force people to play CT unlike other events where people can be forced onto T side for ratio. @Phoenix_ did you have any ideas to keep the ratio fair when you made the post?

• Content Count:  1920

For starters, if we go through with this event i’d say it wouldnt be done for a bit so by then the point reset balances out and people play CT again. As for other ways to prevent a stacked ratio, I think combining it with a Juggernaut event giving CTs a health boost is a good idea. It’s 2am so I cant think of anything else atm but if I do i’ll add on to this.

Seeing as this type of event would most like be done on electric vip a 1:3 ratio is not ideal, however we cant force people to play CT unlike other events where people can be forced onto T side for ratio. @Phoenix_ did you have any ideas to keep the ratio fair when you made the post?

I mean I originally made this thread over 6 months ago, but something I just thought of that may be an interesting spin on this would be like sort of a "Head Guard" (protect the president) vs prison gang sort of thing? Like one guard chosen by plugin or CA+ manually would get 400-500HP and it would be the job of the CTs to try and keep them alive, while the Ts tried to protect their top gunman since they have the most powerful weapon.

But if this event were done similarly to how I suggested, I would say either all CTs get like +15 HP or like just a small buff that incentivizes playing CT. I'll think about this more tomorrow as it's very late now.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread