? servers

? players online

this is a sad day

• Content Count:  712

Inveal is not dead.

hello everyone, if you may not have already known, i used to be bernard on the forums. sadly, today i am leaving sg, mostly because of real life. as you may have noticed my activity on the servers has been decreasing because ive had to deal with a lot of shit irl such as school, volunteering, and even the loss of a close friend. as many of you know, a regular by the name of "Inveal" used to play here too. although it may not seem like it to you guys, but he was actually a really close friend to me. ive known him for a very long time and we were really good friends (yes irl) but unfortunately he passed away of lung cancer today. i am writing on behalf of inveal and me; we had a great time here at sg and a lot of fun....hopefully i will return to the community in the future...thanks to everyone that helped us have a fun time at sg

Inveal is not dead.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  356

I hope you all of the luck in the future. Im sorry for inveal. He was a good guy and funny. I hope everything will be fine for you and if you need to talk you can PM in steam or on forum. Good luck in the future bernard !

Reply to Thread