? servers

? players online

Implied no crouching

• Content Count:  5377

So is crouching not a step or is crouching just technically delaying?

I don't really care but no one seems comfortable enough to say. It doesn't say anywhere that not crouching is implied when taking a step out and I don't see how crouching helps someone in this situation. Would make more sense for me to see someone say that he was delaying rather than that not crouching is implied, because it isn't implied. There were people in that video who completed the order after Enderspine did who weren't crouching. Despite how dumb and petty this whole thing looks just wanted to point that out.

There's a difference between delaying because you're afk at the beginning of the round and doing something intending to be a smart ass. Not saying that those other prisoners shouldn't have been issued warning shots because the ct's certainly would have been well within their rights to do so. So yes, he was delaying, yes the prisoners who completed the orders after him were delaying as well. The difference in my mind here is the intentions behind the action.

Just my 2 cents though, as I am not the manager of this server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

So is crouching not a step or is crouching just technically delaying?

I don't really care but no one seems comfortable enough to say. It doesn't say anywhere that not crouching is implied when taking a step out and I don't see how crouching helps someone in this situation. Would make more sense for me to see someone say that he was delaying rather than that not crouching is implied, because it isn't implied. There were people in that video who completed the order after Enderspine did who weren't crouching. Despite how dumb and petty this whole thing looks just wanted to point that out.

Crouching is technically delaying in the "take one step out, face your cell, and freeze" order.

• Content Count:  678

Crouching is technically delaying in the "take one step out, face your cell, and freeze" order.

How was anyone delaying on the t side? Everyone was where we we supposed to be, on time. We left cells as soon as they were opened.

• Content Count:  1020

How was anyone delaying on the t side? Everyone was where we we supposed to be, on time. We left cells as soon as they were opened.

Bro you are intentionally taking more time to crouch walk out of cells.. you aren't completing the order to the best of your ability and I don't see why you can't just do the order the way it was intended to be.

• Like 1

Bro you are intentionally taking more time to crouch walk out of cells.. you aren't completing the order to the best of your ability and I don't see why you can't just do the order the way it was intended to be.

But if I beat other Ts to the orders, how am I delaying any more than them? If the order was modified by “no crouching” I would see where you were right.

Edited by Enderspine

• Content Count:  5377

Detouring and Delaying - when a prisoner doesn’t directly follow the order given, but isn’t blatantly disobeying.[/Quote]

Seems pretty clear cut. Your orders were take a step out, face the back of your cell, and freeze. You did not directly follow these orders therefore you received a warning shot.

BUT DELIRIUM HE DIDN'T SAY NOT TO CROUCH, A STEP IS A STEP!!![/Quote]

He also did not tell you to crouch. Taking the order at face value it is intended for you to take that step out face the back and freeze as quickly as the game will allow you to.

• Like 2

Seems pretty clear cut. Your orders were take a step out, face the back of your cell, and freeze. You did not directly follow these orders therefore you received a warning shot.

He also did not tell you to crouch. Taking the order at face value it is intended for you to take that step out face the back and freeze as quickly as the game will allow you to.

thus began the day that any order a ct gives, has implied no crouching. you must be actively be trying to enjoy your freedays at top speed.

Reply to Thread