? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/3/19

• Content Count:  639

Footnote: I remember when question of the day was a re-occurring post on the forums, so I'ma try my best to revive it form the dead.

Q: Where was the strangest place you've traveled to?

For myself, It was Montreal, Canada. I went up there annually to ski, and those maple leaf hockey lovers would pour maple syrup on a plate full of ice, attach a pop-sickle stick to it, ending up with a maple syrup pop-sickle. Lemme tell you: that's the most delicious and weirdest thing I've put in my mouth.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19496[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

and those maple leaf hockey lovers would pour maple syrup on a plate full of ice, attach a pop-sickle stick to it, ending up with a maple syrup pop-sickle. Lemme tell you: that's the most delicious and weirdest thing I've put in my mouth.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19496[/ATTACH]

MOFUCKIN TIRE D'ÉRABLE YEEEEEEEEEEEE

As for myself, the weirdest shit was by far Florida, when I went to Disney. The morbidly obese families eating fat turkey legs at 9am was quite traumatizing.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2187

Not really strange, but I remember going to the mountains near where my friend is currently going to college. I made a thread about it here. I guess you could say it was a surreal experience for me.

It was a great experience since I was born growing up in the city, with all the hustle and bustle going on. It was amazing breathing in fresh air for a while instead of smog and car fumes. Plus, I got to spend time with my friend and I also got into the local newspaper since a journalist was there to see the blooming flowers that were there at the time and he happened to ask us all about how it was up there.

• Content Count:  1952

Florida is a place I won't forget for being the most odd and strangest place as roux said. I went to Universal Studios and saw 3 roller coasters stop people from riding since they were too horizontally challenged.

• Content Count:  2697

I found it weird how all the women in Sydney were beautiful, every single one of them. I could also see the stars when we went out to the rural areas. Australia was a wonderful but weird place. I would love to go back.

• Content Count:  331

Went to Brazil when I was 10. Streets were so narrow you had to walk in single file lines. Cars and motorbikes whizzed past you like it was a highway. Poor ass countries man.... I swear.

• Content Count:  257

Went to St. Maarten when I was 7, got lost and couldn't find my family for hours in a foreign country. Probably one of the best adrenaline rushes of my life.

Reply to Thread