? servers

? players online

Worst Injury...

• Content Count:  820

Industrial accident , eventually cost me my right hand and part of the arm. Full story is in my posting history, can't believe it's been almost 5 years since the accident.

Was reading through your thread about your injury and was just wondering if you would share about your experiences with a prosthesis/one hand. Maybe post a picture of the prosthetic? Sorry you had to go through that whole experience man, I can’t even imagine.

• Content Count:  713

When I was in 3rd grade, during recess i was playing tag and as i looked behind me i ran full sprint into a bridge in my playground. I got knocked unconscious and when i came to my friend told me i was bleeding all over the place. Had to go to the er room and get 5 staples in my head because the cut was too deep for stitches. Got a permanent scar on me scalp now.

That explains everything...

I dislocated my shoulder in the 5th grade.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3073

Was reading through your thread about your injury and was just wondering if you would share about your experiences with a prosthesis/one hand. Maybe post a picture of the prosthetic? Sorry you had to go through that whole experience man, I can’t even imagine.

Due to some still legal issues and some bullshit with my former employers, I tend to avoid doing anything to draw attention to myself . They dragged it out for a few years and more false endings than return of the king. So no photos. I do most of my work left handed and use a lot of keyboard and actually use mmo mouse's for stuff on computers, and typing has gotten easier over the years.

As for gaming, not as easy as it sounds. I've tried coming back several times, but I can't play games that are past s certain speed. World of Warcraft has been a sanctuary and a lot of rpg's. I mean I'm working through Ace attorney trilogy right now. Games like shellshock. Could not pull off a tell-tale game. I use a remapped Xbox elite controller as well

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Due to some still legal issues and some bullshit with my former employers, I tend to avoid doing anything to draw attention to myself . They dragged it out for a few years and more false endings than return of the king. So no photos. I do most of my work left handed and use a lot of keyboard and actually use mmo mouse's for stuff on computers, and typing has gotten easier over the years.

As for gaming, not as easy as it sounds. I've tried coming back several times, but I can't play games that are past s certain speed. World of Warcraft has been a sanctuary and a lot of rpg's. I mean I'm working through Ace attorney trilogy right now. Games like shellshock. Could not pull off a tell-tale game. I use a remapped Xbox elite controller as well

Only takes one hand to swing the banhammer around ;)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1009

Nothing too bad but I fell off the stairs and broke my foot. Other one was ok though. Also got beat in the head with a plastic gun, got to a point where I almost needed stitches.

Reply to Thread