? servers

? players online

Part of the journey...

• Content Count:  5108

While I would prefer that circumstances were different and you would be able to remain here longer, I understand that real life comes first and it seems that you've had a couple good things come your way. It is less troublesome to know that you aren't leaving out of an unfortunate incident, but obviously I am still sad to see one of the boys bounce. I am very glad that I had the chance to get to know you in-depth beyond the brief interactions I had with you some years back. You are one of the most genuine people I have met on here, which is why I think you and I got along so well. I will cherish the great laughs, conversations, and memories we've had and created together over the span of our friendship. You are one of the boys for life and are always welcome back here, brother. Although this won't be the last we will see of you, I feel it's worth saying this as the platform which all brought us here is one in which you will be departing from. Although I expect our interactions to be limited by the responsibilities we have, I will definitely be keeping in touch with you. Seeing you take your leave from here and a stepping into real life does not raise any concerns personally as I know you'll be able to get over every hurdle that is thrown your way. You are an all around good-hearted dude who has an efficient method of keeping yourself moving forward when challenge/conflict is coming your way. With all that said, I wish nothing but the absolute best for you with whatever path you may choose to go down as you deserve the best.

Farewell and don't let anything hold you back. Just keep on dancing forward, Star-Lord. @Montag

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ccfa9b751534f7355dc4153&rid=giphy.gif

• Like 4

Reply to Thread