? servers

? players online

Hide Command

• Content Count:  74

Yeah if it was for something like bhop or surf than that would be understandable but on JB; you need to be able to see them in order to play the game even as T.

minigames like bhop, surf, breakfloor, and anything to preference can have this plugin. It is a choice. Every other JB server I've touched has it.

Y'all barely play minigames though so I don't think it matters. It's a toggle.

Edited by tiny quail

How the fuck are you going to unstack if you can't see the people you're stacked inside.

I think the plugin should be added for minigames if a lot of people are on and it's a toggle so he can just have a bind for it, if needed.

Although, I don't think it'll help fix his lag.

Edited by tiny quail

• Content Count:  1634

I don't really see the point of this in my opinion, @Gentoo, and @fantastic gave great inputs on this thread by saying you actually need to see other ts to complete orders:

("line up shoulder to shoulder", "no stacking", "jump and form a tower", etc.).
Also I think people usually forget that JB is a role play game mode and it would take the whole aspect of the game away if you can't even see who your fellow prisoners are. That is just my thought.
  • Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

I don't really see the point of this in my opinion, @Gentoo, and @fantastic gave great inputs on this thread by saying you actually need to see other ts to complete orders: Also I think people usually forget that JB is a role play game mode and it would take the hole aspect of the game away if you can't even see who your fellow team mates are. That is just my thought.

I mean I can't imagine using it there but it's a toggle which, if made a bind,

is literally gonna help this kid but in general it's usually used for people who want to

exceed in minigames. I don't use it but most servers have it so why not implement it.

I could see though without it its more competitive in a sense so

thank you for the new perspective. I understand a bit more why you wouldn't want it- almost an advantage. @Strayyz

• Like 1
Edited by tiny quail

• Content Count:  169

it's not just for lag, it's super useful when games are played (heh, so not that often). Clears up lag, you can see better etc. good plugin and there are already versions out there like on bhop. also i think he wants it on jb

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

Every other JB server I've touched has it.

What every other JB server has doesn’t have to apply to us. Their rules could be different from ours which would allow Ts to use this function but we do not and they most likely won’t change up things for the minority if the population that this occurs to. If your pc/laptop can’t handle csgo even on the lowest settings then get a better system because csgo is definitely one of the easiest games to run.

• Like 2

What every other JB server has doesn’t have to apply to us. Their rules could be different from ours which would allow Ts to use this function but we do not and they most likely won’t change up things for the minority if the population that this occurs to. If your pc/laptop can’t handle csgo even on the lowest settings then get a better system because csgo is definitely one of the easiest games to run.

Dude, all I'm legit saying there is that other servers have it and WHY they have it. Why are people still mentioning this guys lag. I'm trying to show the perspective of servers that have it. After what Straayz said I understand a reason why we shouldn't but you can't just say "Lag too bad!" without commenting on at least a different con for the command. I've seen that comment 3 times. I just want to help people understand the command and what it usually is used for- but after reading straayz comment, i obviously changed my mind. I'm not going to remove a perspective that might be helpful though.

• Like 1
Edited by tiny quail

• Content Count:  1987

Dude, all I'm legit saying there is that other servers have it and WHY they have it. Why are people still mentioning this guys lag. I'm trying to show the perspective of servers that have it. After what Straayz said I understand a reason why we shouldn't but you can't just say "Lag too bad!" without commenting on at least a different con for the command. I've seen that comment 3 times.

Ok. Here's a con, if a CT calls "all ts unstack be shoulder to shoulder and face your t buddy" how tf are they suppose to know that if they have the Ts hidden?

• Like 2

Ok. Here's a con, if a CT calls "all ts unstack be shoulder to shoulder and face your t buddy" how tf are they suppose to know that if they have the Ts hidden?

/hide is a toggle command it doesn't last a whole round :twitch: it works instantly. PM me if you want to try a server that has it or something because a lot of people are misunderstanding the command. No sweat though.

Edited by tiny quail

• Content Count:  3294

/hide is a toggle command it doesn't last a whole round :twitch: it works instantly. PM me if you want to try a server that has it or something because a lot of people are misunderstanding the command. No sweat though.

If you're in the middle of an order and you have to move, you're not going to stop to type a command and get warning shot. I don't think this is something that needs to be added, the JB TT members already have a lot on their plate.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread