? servers

? players online

[JB] Warden: Controlling Chat with Warden

• Content Count:  223

This is why it would only be needed when the CT’s are conflicting or being loud, If the warden is abusing it then make a player complaint or vote the warden out. The mute wouldn’t last for too long either, maybe 4-5 seconds. Jailbreak is at a state right now where CT’s are constantly conflicting or just being obnoxiously loud.

Have u seen how ZZL plays or anyone that is more so in front of everyone player those seconds do matter even if it was 3 seconds ZZL would get killed that fast

Vote out warden? still even so the bomb rushing order can still tell the same tale and also i see the vote warden system being abused because they don't want to hear a kid on mic or because of some joke.

• Content Count:  908

Vote out warden? still even so the bomb rushing order can still tell the same tale and also i see the vote warden system being abused because they don't want to hear a kid on mic or because of some joke.

Ct's can still give orders, They will still have to listen to a little kid, It makes no difference. Nothing is set in stone yet, We will just have to see how the Community and ATs feel.

• Content Count:  3294

the existing all ts off mic which is actually extremely effective because the only people that use their mics are the ones rebelling.

quiet the t's through the already existing "all t's off mic" command

muting T’s isnt too much of an issue in my opinion. the off mic order exists and if T’s dont listen you can warning shot/kill them until they learn

The existing "All T's off-mic" order is not perfect. As Drippy said by contradicting himself, most of the T's mic spamming are rebelling. This means it is impossible to deal out a warning shot to them, as they are rebelling. On top of this, most of the mic spam is a compilation of different conversations and team members. To properly enforce the off-mic order, the CT's need to be enforcing (Which some of them have a hard time doing).

Our best bet is giving the warden the ability to order the CT's off mic, not force them with a command. I've seen this work on Tango, and there wasn't too many problems with it.

The existing "All T's off-mic" order is not perfect. As Drippy said by contradicting himself, most of the T's mic spamming are rebelling. This means it is impossible to deal out a warning shot to them, as they are rebelling. On top of this, most of the mic spam is a compilation of different conversations and team members. To properly enforce the off-mic order, the CT's need to be enforcing (Which some of them have a hard time doing).

Our best bet is giving the warden the ability to order the CT's off mic, not force them with a command. I've seen this work on Tango, and there wasn't too many problems with it.

Seems great but this works with a admin on if there was not one on there is no way for a person to punish set players for being on mic

Introduce "All CT's off mic" as an order, and also allow the warden to mute the CT's for 10 seconds.

Um did me and infinity not already talk bout that it makes it so people that cant talk being the cts if set warden give fds it cant be revoked if there was a bombrush order players like u cant say freeze or shift walk there bwecause u play up close

• Content Count:  590

Wasn't contradicting myself, what I was saying by that is that I meant if you're trying to give an order early in the round, most of the T's aren't rebelling (if any) and still most of the time the Ts rebelling won't say something into the mic to make sure nobody can understand you. The warning shot doesn't matter at all, the whole point is to get the order across to everybody on the server and to make sure they can hear it without forcing it upon anybody. Like I said in previous post though, I would stray away from giving too much power over the Ts as a CT because that's always been the unique thing about our server and if we start moving in the other direction one day, we could lose a lot of our player base.

Reply to Thread