? servers

? players online

Enjoy Life While You Can

• Content Count:  78

Recently a kid in my school passed away. He and two of my other friends were playing on top of a pond and the ice broke. Three of them fell in but only two made it out. This devastated my whole town and definitely his family. I didn't realize how short life can be. I just wanted to say cherish every second of it. Dont take the things you have for granted.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  532

Every year I mature and look back at things I did wrong and things I did right. I realize no matter what situation we are in, we take things for granted. Tell your love ones you love them. Tell your friends you appreciate their friendship towards you. Realized that you have so many nice things and yet they could all be taken away in an instance. One motto I have unfortunately experienced too many times is "You dont' know what you have until you lose it."

Rest in peace to those kids who lost their lives.

• Content Count:  78

Every year I mature and look back at things I did wrong and things I did right. I realize no matter what situation we are in, we take things for granted. Tell your love ones you love them. Tell your friends you appreciate their friendship towards you. Realized that you have so many nice things and yet they could all be taken away in an instance. One motto I have unfortunately experienced too many times is "You dont' know what you have until you lose it."

Rest in peace to those kids who lost their lives.

Totally agree with you we all got so many things we don’t even think about like even somthing as simple as breathing

• Content Count:  764

Larry im sorry for your lose this type of thing happened to me last year not by falling in the water but one of my old friends got stabbed to death and didn't make it so im sorry bro i am sure lots of people have gone through something similar and they will know how you feel i certainly do.

• Like 1
Edited by Che

Reply to Thread