? players online

Rocket League 1v1 Tournament

• Content Count:  295

oxFvkRh.png

Rules and Info

3 matches played

Normal 5 minute games

Player with most matches won moves on

After you have done your matches post on the thread who won and I will tell you who you are playing next

How to Sign up?

To enter the tournament all you have to do is post your Steam name and your Rocket League rank and level.

When?

Sign ups will be held until March 1st. After sign ups end I will make a bracket on

challonge. I'll post the bracket in the thread and once that happens, make sure to set up a time to play against your opponent.

Reward

The winner of the tournament will receive an Awesome forums award!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20955[/ATTACH]

THX for the Banner ThRza

• Like 6
Edited by Nugget

• Content Count:  295

Bruh there's literally tournament functionality in the game to facilitate this you don't need to make a bracket or anything.

ik but it just doesn't work with everyone's schedule. if everyone schedules the match themselves they wont have to ff. if you do it in game and a person cant make that one day they will have to ff.

Edited by Nugget

• Content Count:  5375

ik but it just doesn't work with everyone's schedule. if everyone schedules the match themselves they wont have to ff. if you do it in game and a person cant make that one day they will have to ff.

I can see why you would think that. The way you currently have this set up though it will literally be a coin toss if people will show up anyways. If you set it through the in-game menu not only will the tournament complete that night you can post the schedule in advance and give people more notice than 'lul xd figure out how to schedule 5 games with five different people's which ultimately turns into weeks of waiting for this event to wrap up.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread