? servers

? players online

Na'Vi Team Case

• Content Count:  1030

So I recently came across another scam. I got a message from someone saying that due to the coronavirus, NA'VI was offering up a free case for "limited time only".

Here is a link to the video that I was sent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkaBxdkc6x4

It's obviously fake, because the Na'Vi Team would not have 25 subscribers, among other things. It humored me though, so I went to the site and rolled my "Free case". I got a FN Gut Tiger Tooth, yay!

Obviously when I went to withdraw the "free skin" that I had just won, a new window popped up, and it definitely was not the steam website. Luckily I wasn't dumb enough to fall for THIS one.

Don't be stupid like me. If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

• Content Count:  1030

Jmc you’re telling me you haven’t gotten a free knife from those profile comments well anyway it’s pretty fun to mess with these guys great time killer

Yes. It's also fun when you get messages from people saying to "use this code for free $25 deposit" like it actually works and you can open some cases. Obviously you can't withdraw the skins but you get to open a few custom cases which is fun to do.

• Content Count:  3294

DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS RANDOM PEOPLE SEND YOU, DON'T LOG IN ON ANYTHING A RANDOM SENDS YOU, DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD ONLINE, STEAM ADMINS CONTACTING YOU IS NOT A THING, SENDING YOUR SSN TO A STRANGER IS NOT A WAY TO VERIFY THAT YOU'RE ABOVE 13 YEARS OLD, BE SKEPTICAL

Almost nothing in life is free, so don't think you met some "kind stranger". Maybe you'll win a giveaway sponsored by a legitimate YouTuber that's trusted and well known, but odds are you aren't.

Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread