? servers

? players online

Awp secret

• Content Count:  1030

@Benzene im srry to tell u but we get good ct's on once in a blue moon and even if their is good ct's on the t's still win EVERYROUND i got on and dropped 54 and still lost 3-14 they doesnt rly make sense

Like I said before, there are phases of good and bad CTs. One phase can last a lot longer than the next one, but if you can tell, which I'm sure you can, the Jailbreak managers are working their asses off to try and create a better incentive for people to play CT, which is a hard thing to do without creating any secondhand issues. The ctbuy menu is a great start, and I don't mean to de-rail the theead but I'm pretty sure that most people who play CT still don't know this exists.

@Benzene its true yea sometimes good ct's hope on but i have nvr seened even if their good ct's best chy cnb u know the tryhard kids ik what u mean but still no good ct's rly plays man

Again, the managers are working on incentives for people to play CT more, and once more release, there will probably be a good chance that good CTs are playing on the server again. I don't know when that'll be, but going back to the original thread topic, once that does happen the AWP secret will be perfectly balanced. I understand your frustration, but I believe that the cons of moving the AWP in this situation would outweigh the pros in the long run.

• Content Count:  1559

the point of moving the AWP in RAZOR PB was to make it so CTs can watch it as soon as they come out of armory, so whenever there is someone there they will be ready to kill them. I feel that its not the secret and more of the CTs not using the new change to their advantage.

as for revamp I will talk to infinity to see if someone has made a fix for it already.

• Like 1

i dont agree with u but thxs on having this conversation with me

No problem homie.

Also, I just confirmed with 20 scrolls, the AWP has only been moved to behind window on razor_go_pb (old razor), and is still in its original position on revamp, that's my bad. I definitely think the AWP should be moved on Revamp, but I think that behind window is the perfect spot.

• Content Count:  373

No problem homie.

Also, I just confirmed with 20 scrolls, the AWP has only been moved to behind window on razor_go_pb (old razor), and is still in its original position on revamp, that's my bad. I definitely think the AWP should be moved on Revamp, but I think that behind window is the perfect spot.

yea that's what i meant u know but ig that change can work too

• Content Count:  256

I'm just going to throw my opinion out here, awp secret is currently balanced as it is now. I use to abuse the fact that you could grab the awp and open garage door before the CT's even open armory. However, now CT's have a chance to actually have a chance to get out of armory and in to a postition in which they can either kill the T when they open awp window or go inside garage/kitchen and kill them like that. If the T's are good enough they can sneak a kill in and then hold one of the openings. Moving the awp was already a great decision and moving the T's back even more will entice CT's to rush awp secret from the beginning of the round and kill the T before he even has the chance of getting the awp.

• Content Count:  373

I'm just going to throw my opinion out here, awp secret is currently balanced as it is now. I use to abuse the fact that you could grab the awp and open garage door before the CT's even open armory. However, now CT's have a chance to actually have a chance to get out of armory and in to a postition in which they can either kill the T when they open awp window or go inside garage/kitchen and kill them like that. If the T's are good enough they can sneak a kill in and then hold one of the openings. Moving the awp was already a great decision and moving the T's back even more will entice CT's to rush awp secret from the beginning of the round and kill the T before he even has the chance of getting the awp.

janseen i said this bc revamp doesnt have it by the window

• Content Count:  256

Revamp is slightly different in which T's in this version of the map have to press E on the invisible button. If you were to change the location of the awp you would have to run to the corner of the room jump and press the invisible button which all slows you down considerably to the point where CT's can actually catch you before you get in awp secret. Changing the location of the awp gives a significant disadvantage to any T's that go through awp secret. That being said I would say either change the location of the secret button to next to the car so you can immediately jump to awp secret like that or make it so you can jump in without having to press the secret.

Reply to Thread