ba_jail_xmf_v1-2 request

• Content Count:  568

• Full map name:
    ba_jail_xmf_v1-2
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    Removal
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    For the link, I don't know if this is the exact link but every time this map gets voted its either insta rtv'd or everybody complains because 1 or 2 people aren't RTVing it. This map just doesn't fit the fast rebel criteria SG's JB server has and most of the secrets are concealed and or unknown. There is only around 16 hours played on this map which being said it being out since March the only hype it probably ever got was when it was released. 
  • Screenshots attached:
Edited by Chad

• Content Count:  3294

The map is actually pretty small and unpopular because no one wants to give it a chance. It's got a decent amount of secrets and vents, but lacks the rebelling style of popular maps like revamp or razor. I wouldn't be opposed to removing this from our map pool in anticipation of other newer maps being accepted. 

• Content Count:  568

1 minute ago, TheZZL said:

The map is actually pretty small and unpopular because no one wants to give it a chance. It's got a decent amount of secrets and vents, but lacks the rebelling style of popular maps like revamp or razor. I wouldn't be opposed to removing this from our map pool in anticipation of other newer maps being accepted. 

I just don't like the feel of this map and I think others agree with me and it needs to make space for jb_noidea :sipstea:

Reply to Thread