? servers

? players online

What Game is the Most Toxic?

• Content Count:  256

8 hours ago, blackwolf0005 said:

After seeing a lot of you guys comment rust, can I get someone to give some examples why? I know that someone made some jokes about racist 8 year olds going in a 20-man to spam the n-word at your house, but let’s get some legitimate reasons. Compared to all the other games, what makes you guys think that Rust is so toxic?

Who said we were joking.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  569

1 hour ago, blackwolf0005 said:

@Janseen I said it was a joke, but I know that there was probably some truth to it. But is that really all the proofs as to why Rust is the most toxic? I’ve seen videos of good communities formed in the game before, so it’s not really a cesspool of cancer.

If by community’s you’re referring to villages or zergs than you’re completely wrong and there are so many toxic clans with 30+ such as bur$tgang, zZz, and dot. Yeah sometimes you can have a good interaction but the sheer toxicity and ways to get griefed are insane (door camping, roof camping, making it so you can’t build anymore, etc.) The innocent children that bought this game cannot go back to being innocent after playing rust.

• Content Count:  256

2 hours ago, blackwolf0005 said:

@Janseen I said it was a joke, but I know that there was probably some truth to it. But is that really all the proofs as to why Rust is the most toxic? I’ve seen videos of good communities formed in the game before, so it’s not really a cesspool of cancer.

Well since i've personally seen how toxic rust is i can tell you that there is nice people in the game, but majority of the people are douchebags who use anything and everything to get above everyone. The chat in rust on most servers aren't moderated and cheaters run rampant. If you're a small group you often get trampled, rolled, and eventually offlined raided by larger groups. There is people who sit on their roof with high powered bolt action rifles waiting for new players to spawn so they can get the sma enjoyment of ruining someones start to the server. Although i haven't mentioned everything you can guess why i think rust is one of the most if not the most toxic game.

Edited by Janseen

Reply to Thread