? servers

? players online

What Game is the Most Toxic?

• Content Count:  80

@kuriI used to play Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox 360 when I was still in single digits age, but considering that I have no lasting brain damage or tumor cells, I’m gonna’ have to disagree with CoD being the most toxic, it’s more like CoD is just associated with toxicity. I’m not denying that the community is really toxic, but seriously, have any of you guys ever played Dead By Daylight? Shit puts hair on your chest if you think Rust is toxic.

• Content Count:  60

I gotta agree with DbD. It's a total coinflip of someone being incredible, nice and generally a good sport and cussing you out for using x perk or playing your side of the game. It feels much emptier since the crossplay update though, rarely anyone to talk to post-game

• Content Count:  80

After seeing a lot of you guys comment rust, can I get someone to give some examples why? I know that someone made some jokes about racist 8 year olds going in a 20-man to spam the n-word at your house, but let’s get some legitimate reasons. Compared to all the other games, what makes you guys think that Rust is so toxic?

Reply to Thread