? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Event Suggestions

• Content Count:  166

11 minutes ago, sexy steev ;) said:

Event Name: Malice at the Palace

Description: This will be an event where at random, in between rounds, you will be teleported to a Basketball Arena (tribute to Malice at the Palace, as it took place during a basketball game) All Players in the lobby at the time will spawn with random guns, such as a Negev, for example. The random chance will be 10%, which means on average the random spawn should occur every 10 rounds. There will also be a point system. The point system is the same as gang wars, but the points can be only earned at the Basketball arena. (1 point per kill, 1 per assist, and -1 for dying at the arena)

Length: 2 Weeks

dis is da map https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1700936522&searchtext=Basketball

• Content Count:  4

On 9/25/2020 at 11:08 PM, chy said:

Event Name: JB Gang Wars

Description: When the gangs get revamped and fixed, gangs will become huge again and there will be major competition between T's to see who can rack up the most points in their gang. Basically every few months (even a year maybe) there could be a Gang War. I don't know if this is possible but basically 2 gangs are split with each other and compete to see which one of the gangs can become the top one. Anyone can join any side they like but they can't switch after to make the gangs fair. The 2 gangs can be named whatever (Ex: Red vs Blue, Dominating vs Ninjas) Also, your clan tag should be next to your username to indicate which side you are on. There are no leaders for either gangs, but there can be a leaderboard to see the most dedicated players on the gang. I think this will be huge alongside with the coming of gangs. The points are earned by a system on T-side (Possibly CT-side) based on stats. (Ex: Kills, Assists, Deaths) The winning gang can receive credits or other awards. IMO credits are fine (I can't think of any other prizes) With all of this said this event could last to 1 week or something around that time.

Length: 1-2 weeks

I like this man's idea, this would give players a reason to join a gang and earn gang points, There will also be points awesome!

Edited by SteamyKen
adding on

• Content Count:  210

Event Name: Last Request Chaos

Description: Only the T's can LR, however they can LR as soon as the round begins with as many people playing. Guards can still give orders but the T's can choose to LR or follow the orders. If you don't want to only have LRs in the event, you can follow orders or rebel in the normal way. I think that the guards would get kill hungry for the T's that win the LRs so maybe extend to 2 LRs before KOS.

Length: 1-2 Hours

• Like 3

• Content Count:  203

Event Name: JB Ultimate Giveaway 

Description: The same thing with ZE (you have to reinstall the point system). I believe JB will get more pop if this happens. Killing a ct will give you 2 points, an assist will give you one. If you die, you lose a point and you don’t gain anything if you are a ct. To qualify for a prize you have to be top 5 ( same thing with ZE) and have at least 24-48 hours of playtime. The prizes can be whatever works best.

Length: 1 month - 2 months

This is just a suggestion don't flame me for it ;-;

• Content Count:  99

Event Name: Beefy Ts

Description: JB as normal but the Ts start with 200 hp and armor. The way to make it fair can be no limit to the ct ratio with intensives to join ct (x2 credits or something along those lines). Would be simple but could encourage Ts to rebel more and change up the dynamic a little bit.

Length: 1-2 hrs

• Like 1

• Content Count:  927

Event Name: Every T For Himself (playing off of "every man for himself")

Description: Whoever is the T and CT with the most kills at the end of the map gets random (positive if preferred) advantage the next map. This should hopefully encourage people to rebel and have fun on T side and stil have people on CT side since they are fighting for a "prize" as well.

Length: An hour.

fuck you dom

• Like 1
Edited by Chad

• Content Count:  133

Event name: Team  SG vs JB

Im not sure if this was offered before but I think it would be pre cool if the SG players who don’t primarly play JB joined in JB for a event where the jb team will be the guards and the SG team will be prisoners and the objective is to see how many rounds each team can win for the map, then when the map changes we do JB team on T and the SG players on CT and do the same thing, I get some maps are more ct sided or t sided but it’s just a idea I had in my mind might be a horrible one but oh well.

length 1 hour 

• Like 3
Edited by john jones

Reply to Thread