? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Event Suggestions

• Content Count:  927

Hello everyone! With the lack of new events for Jailbreak, I've decided to make this thread for everyone to post their suggestions. You can post as many suggestions as you want, but please be serious with them. We will consider all event suggestions. 

Please copy and paste this format and fill out the information!

Event Name: 

Description:

Length: 

• Like 8
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1030

Event Name: JB Couples Competition

Description:

people choose a partner to marry and compete to esrn the most amount of points. I could only see this happening on T side though, either with guard kills or time spent alive in the rounds.

Length: could be a weekend-long event ir a week-long event.

I was going to try and do something like this while I was still on the events team, but unfortunately life took it's toll. Although I don't play anymore, I'm sure it'd be a fun event.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

Event Name: Hide and Seek

Description:

At the beginning of each round, Ts are given time to hide around the map. The CTs are released from armory after x amount of time (maybe 30 seconds) and have to hunt down and kill all the Ts to win. Possibly have checkpoints in the middle of the map where Ts can pick up utility and weaponry (which would give them an advantage but leave them with less time to hide).

Length: 1 hour

• Like 2
Edited by Benzene

• Content Count:  625

Event Name: Chad abuses everyone (JB Powerup event)

Description: Not sure what happened to the last one because I can't find the last thread but basically it was a 1 hour event of just powerups such as health, speed, gravity, etc. I was thinking about Chad giving small boosts to either team, then adding the /rtd plugin (once superheroes are done) and buffing the jihad as well. Basically a chaotic smorgasbord of buffs and debuffs.

Length: 1 hour

• Like 3

• Content Count:  625

Event Name: JB RPG event

Description: There is an RPG plugin for CSGO (I think this one) that gives certain buffs such as health, health regen, fire, ice, etc. It basically works like this:

1. Get kills to level up (experience can be set differently for teams I think, so CTs would earn a lot less exp than Ts)
  2. Get credits every level you level up
  3. Buy buffs with credits

The higher level you are, the more exp/kills you need to level up. I'm pretty sure all the values for the buffs can be edited (because some really need a nerf) and it would be fun to have this on the server; people will develop their own metas, CTs (and Ts) who play frequently and are good ones will be able to get more buffs, etc. This could either be combined with another long event or can be an event on its own, but with this I feel that it should last a week. 

Length: 1 week

• Like 2
Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  25

Event Name: JB Gang Wars

Description: When the gangs get revamped and fixed, gangs will become huge again and there will be major competition between T's to see who can rack up the most points in their gang. Basically every few months (even a year maybe) there could be a Gang War. I don't know if this is possible but basically 2 gangs are split with each other and compete to see which one of the gangs can become the top one. Anyone can join any side they like but they can't switch after to make the gangs fair. The 2 gangs can be named whatever (Ex: Red vs Blue, Dominating vs Ninjas) Also, your clan tag should be next to your username to indicate which side you are on. There are no leaders for either gangs, but there can be a leaderboard to see the most dedicated players on the gang. I think this will be huge alongside with the coming of gangs. The points are earned by a system on T-side (Possibly CT-side) based on stats. (Ex: Kills, Assists, Deaths) The winning gang can receive credits or other awards. IMO credits are fine (I can't think of any other prizes) With all of this said this event could last to 1 week or something around that time.

Length: 1-2 weeks

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

On 9/23/2020 at 5:35 PM, Benzene said:

Event Name: JB Couples Competition

There are plans to make this happen in February if the couples plugin is fixed by then. 

On 9/23/2020 at 5:42 PM, Benzene said:

Event Name: Hide and Seek

This doesnt really have anything to do with jailbreak so we’re not going to be doing this as an event.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:12 PM, splayd said:

Event Name: Chad abuses everyone (JB Powerup event)

We want to do something similar to this, and there are plans to make it happen soon.

On 9/23/2020 at 6:26 PM, splayd said:

Event Name: JB RPG event

This plugin would take too much time to balance and it strays away from the main aspects of JB too much so there are no plans to implement it as of now. 

23 hours ago, chy said:

Event Name: JB Gang Wars

This version of the event would be too complicated. We will be doing the standard Gang Wars event once the plugin is fixed.

Keep making suggestions as the JB team wants to push out more unique events. Unfortunately not everything that’s suggested is possible but dont let that discourage you from posting your ideas. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  309

Event Name: JB Negev Chaos

Description: So the only guns that are in the map( I would prefer electric razor or vip) are negevs. Armory would just be full of negevs and every secret would have a negev (pistol secrets would stay like the deags on the fountain on electric) I just personally think this event would be fun because Negev is a fun gun to use and get some laughs with.

Length: 1 Hour

• Like 2
Edited by Spy.

• Content Count:  166

Event Name: Malice at the Palace

Description: This will be an event where at random, in between rounds, you will be teleported to a Basketball Arena (tribute to Malice at the Palace, as it took place during a basketball game) All Players in the lobby at the time will spawn with random guns, such as a Negev, for example. The random chance will be 10%, which means on average the random spawn should occur every 10 rounds. There will also be a point system. The point system is the same as gang wars, but the points can be only earned at the Basketball arena. (1 point per kill, 1 per assist, and -1 for dying at the arena)

Length: 2 Weeks

Reply to Thread