? servers

? players online

Time Decrease for Death Games

• Content Count:  123

Due to the recently added map extension times for certain maps, allowing death games to be forced earlier might be a direction to move towards for these maps specifically. Possibly allowing a death game earlier in then 2:30 but having certain parameters such as, only being permitted to allow a certain portion of the T's to be killed off. While these maps are very big and do have a decent amount of non-death games that can be played, mixing this rule in could allow more of a much needed change for these longer maps. There are a couple flaws such as the possible confusion between what maps are allowed to be forced earlier in the round but nothing an automated chat message that would only go off on these maps couldn't fix. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  498

3 hours ago, Yoddr said:

I mean if that happens , alot of t's will complain and die alot of times and it will enforce rebelling , rage and chaotic stuff , I say we implement this only into 3 minutes before round end 

Jailbreak is always chaotic no matter what the deathgame time is, everyone already complains when they die off the bat and have to wait out the entire round. I agree with vanya and we should make it 2:30 into the round 

• Like 1
Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  3294

4 hours ago, splayd said:

Just make it 2.5 minutes after round start instead of 2.5 minutes before round ends :thinking:

This is what's already in place, just forgot to add the wording change in the changelog. My bad.

Making specific maps have different rules would be confusing and unnecessary since most of the maps that were not increased in time end soon due to easy rebelling/secrets anyway. The idea of regular games as deathgames was already proposed, but me and @Chadtalked it over one final time and thought it strayed too far away from the core of our server to do so.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.