? servers

? players online

MG Course Challenge

• Content Count:  526

Sure, you can always find loopholes, but the question is rather. Why did you not update your pic just like everybody else?

For starters now I don't know when you finished the map and was not aware you were the winner from the thread alone.

Simply doing stuff like this to be annoying and causing confusing is not really appreciated.

I know you were aware of the contest and had plenty of time to submit your new time, so I'm not sure as of now.

Just feels like a pain in the ass for no reason.

• Content Count:  1

6 minutes ago, Damon said:

Sure, you can always find loopholes, but the question is rather. Why did you not update your pic just like everybody else?

For starters now I don't know when you finished the map and was not aware you were the winner from the thread alone.

Simply doing stuff like this to be annoying and causing confusing is not really appreciated.

I know you were aware of the contest and had plenty of time to submit your new time, so I'm not sure as of now.

Just feels like a pain in the ass for no reason.

Then state it in the rules clearly that the fastest time will be picked from the THREAD exclusively and not from the server
The only ones finding loopholes here are you, it's fairly easy to prove that he had the score since ages ago and just didn't update it
Only feels like a pain in the ass because you half assed the rules and didn't state it specifically
The fact that he didn't update doesn't change the fact that he has had the fastest time for a while now, and as i stated earlier, that is fairly easy to prove

Then sure go ahead and prove it. Nobody here knew of his new time.

Sure I should of made a larger list of requirements, to make sure I didn't end up having any issues, that is true.

Also I am not the one who created the rule sets specifically.

But I'll discuss this with events team and we'll figure out a solution.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  13

Why on earth would i need to find loopholes when i have the fastest time on the server. The reason of which i did not feel the pressure to post a picture of my time is clearly due to the fact that i have the fastest time on the server. No one beat my time so i did not feel pressured in order to post a photo of my time. Well clearly in the image in which i posted above (https://prnt.sc/vtmxm4) the date is at the top which was two weeks ago. You can even see from Arctics time in which he submitted that he is rank 2 on the map. 

So after discussing this with the Events Team, we've decided to keep you in 2nd place.

This due to the fact that you did not update your old thread within the deadline or update us on your new time.

We also did not find your reasoning to be very compelling for not informing us or making it clear you had improved your previous time.

82f438dd6a1389c4365b36f6bb42747c.png

Updating the post after the deadline does not count.

• Content Count:  958

27 minutes ago, yob. said:

Why on earth would i need to find loopholes when i have the fastest time on the server. The reason of which i did not feel the pressure to post a picture of my time is clearly due to the fact that i have the fastest time on the server. No one beat my time so i did not feel pressured in order to post a photo of my time. Well clearly in the image in which i posted above (https://prnt.sc/vtmxm4) the date is at the top which was two weeks ago. You can even see from Arctics time in which he submitted that he is rank 2 on the map. 

the rank on the server doesnt matter. Arctic could be 2nd because the number 1 time was achieved months ago (not saying that happened here). We only care about the times for this specific month which is why its the November timed contest. Thats also why we ask people to post screenshots of their time instead of checking who has the top times on the server because those times could very well be from a date outside of the contest. Yes, your time was beat by Arctic since the time you submitted to the contest was 34 seconds and Arctic submitted a 32 second time. Your 31 second time was not submitted to the competition within the given time frame so it was not counted. 

• Like 4

Reply to Thread