? servers

? players online

(JB) LR suggestion

• Content Count:  764

Ok so im going to start off with this is just an idea it will most likely get declined cause it is a big change but it would be sick if it was added.

So i was thinking that during lr's if a T kills a CT they shouldn't be killed. I just think it should be like this because it would make rounds more fun you last longer to lr and also there's alot of variety of what lr's you wanna pick like guntoss,Shot4Shot,No Scope Battle, ECT but yea i just think this would be a cool add.

Also i think it should be added because when you lr and get killed sometimes it confuses new players and sometimes admins to, like if they dont know that they can be killed after winning lr they can message admin and say they were freekilled. Also this will cause confusion because the admin will have to message them and ask the person why they killed the T and the T can argue back and forth and overall just cause confusion.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  238

The point of an LR is to speed the round up, or get it over with, if this were added it would mostly likely add more delay to every round, including longer rounded maps. I like the idea, but I don't feel like waiting for people to die because I die to often, and you know that's true Che lmfao.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TheTamer said:

The point of an LR is to speed the round up, or get it over with, if this were added it would mostly likely add more delay to every round, including longer rounded maps. I like the idea, but I don't feel like waiting for people to die because I die to often, and you know that's true Che lmfao.

Yea i know XD

• Like 1

• Content Count:  256

1 hour ago, Che said:

Ok so im going to start off with this is just an idea it will most likely get declined cause it is a big change but it would be sick if it was added.

So i was thinking that during lr's if a T kills a CT they shouldn't be killed. I just think it should be like this because it would make rounds more fun you last longer to lr and also there's alot of variety of what lr's you wanna pick like guntoss,Shot4Shot,No Scope Battle, ECT but yea i just think this would be a cool add.

Also i think it should be added because when you lr and get killed sometimes it confuses new players and sometimes admins to, like if they dont know that they can be killed after winning lr they can message admin and say they were freekilled. Also this will cause confusion because the admin will have to message them and ask the person why they killed the T and the T can argue back and forth and overall just cause confusion.

LR stands for last request. If it was changed that T's couldn't be killed after LR's it would go against what a LR is supposed to be.  Also if you know there is a good reason why T's shouldn't be pardoned why would you make this thread? 

Just now, janseen said:

LR stands for last request. If it was changed that T's couldn't be killed after LR's it would go against what a LR is supposed to be.  Also if you know there is a good reason why T's shouldn't be pardoned why would you make this thread? 

I made the thread because i want it the rule changed??? Isnt that obvious?

• Content Count:  958

LR is meant to speed up the round so people aren't waiting around for 3 minutes, especially if there's a lot of people on. There is no confusion, the most that happens is someone asks why they got killed so an admin or player tells them that LR is a last request and they understand. Nothing is stopping you from pardoning a T but changing the rule forcing pardons would make rounds last too long. LR only affects 4 T's not the entire team so it would not be fair to make the majority wait. 

• Like 6
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  3294

3 hours ago, Dom said:

LR is meant to speed up the round so people aren't waiting around for 3 minutes, especially if there's a lot of people on. There is no confusion, the most that happens is someone asks why they got killed so an admin or player tells them that LR is a last request and they understand. Nothing is stopping you from pardoning a T but changing the rule forcing pardons would make rounds last too long. LR only affects 4 T's not the entire team so it would not be fair to make the majority wait. 

@DomWraps the thread up nicely. There's no need to change the current last request rules. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread