• Greggy
    • Trazz
    • Takuto
    • Dom

Favorite SM

• Content Count:  1952

ok

ok.

ok?                                                                                                          what are you doing. I don't want to be in this contest :sadge:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

This is a favorite SM thread but I'll turn it into staff appreciation :)

The amount of work some of these individuals do is insane, taking large portions of their time and dedicating it to the well being of their server. You don't need to look any further than the guy who posted above me. Maniac, you're apart of this community no matter how long you go away for. This guy came back and in a few months of dedication, passion, and hard work became an internal affairs officer, lead advisor, and server manager. Listen bud, you're a great face to see around here and you're helpful to everyone who crosses your path. So to speak for all of those you've been kind to, thank you for being a good human and bud. 

Some of the work you see though isn't posted in threads or changelogs, some of it is internal and you'll only see if you get the privilege of being an admin. I could @ you guys one by one, but the technical team, all of you, do so much for the community and it's insane. It's basically become a monthly tradition to thank the tech team because of how much good work they do. 

Realistically though, it's a big shout out to all the managers, meeting note takers, topic follow-upers, active members, friendly admins, oldfags coming back, newfags joining, suggesters, forum browsers, and all those who harass their server manager to add their favorite anime model (@Kit-Kat-Tat). It's what brings a community together and whole, all these little things you might forget about that make Steam-Gamers feel like your home away from home while inside your home. 

e1KSq6y.png

D500VYE.png

• Like 7
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread