? servers

? players online

MG Redie

• Content Count:  764

So i have been playing MG for a while now and sometimes i get so bored when i die, so usually what i do is just sit there on my phone for like 3 minutes. So this is why i think Redie would be a great addition to the MG server.

On the server i suggest you dont add it to deathmatch maps and just add it to, Course Maps like Sonic, or SaveTheIsland ect. This would be so good on course maps especially for newcomers because they will be able to practice hard courses when dead so they can improve, and get better at those courses.

There is a lot of other servers that have this, so I am hoping this isn't to hard of an add. If this was added I think a lot of people would enjoy.

Thank you for taking this into consideration. :)

• Like 3
Edited by Reid99

• Content Count:  240

I think !redie or !ghost would be a fantastic idea for minigames. Having to wait for people to die on long courses, say you die at _:30 and you have to wait 3 or so minutes for other people to die. Giving you the option to play while you wait, but not gain points would be a great idea especially because of how boring course can be.

• Content Count:  526

This is actually something we could consider, but how this would work with the timer is something I'm not sure about.

As for the bhop issue, I think it will work without issues on course maps. On maps with autohop disabled it probably wouldn't however, as Influx is what fixes bhop atm.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread