? servers

? players online

Geometry...

• Content Count:  238

Geometry easy, first learn Algebra and Basic Math 

PI = 3.1415926535.... so and so forth

Learn the first 100 numbers of PI by memory and then you can easily learn how to add, substract, multiply, and divide. Then, you want to come to me, a private tutor, after mastering all 4 Elemental Skills. **Regarding this forums post, this went from needing help with Algebra to Lynxie getting Smooth Brained... what the fuck?

• Content Count:  870

54 minutes ago, TheTamer said:

Geometry easy, first learn Algebra and Basic Math 

PI = 3.1415926535.... so and so forth

Learn the first 100 numbers of PI by memory and then you can easily learn how to add, substract, multiply, and divide. Then, you want to come to me, a private tutor, after mastering all 4 Elemental Skills. **Regarding this forums post, this went from needing help with Algebra to Lynxie getting Smooth Brained... what the fuck?

nice google

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

Geometry is real hard for me to understand virtually, although I do have good Geometry grades it’s not exciting, we have 30 minute edpuzzle videos for notes and we just hear the teacher talk for 45 minutes, it’s super annoying to be online and try and learn everything. Hope you’re doing well in Geo though lynxie, always study and ask for help if needed

Reply to Thread