? servers

? players online

Reflecting on life so far...

• Content Count:  1051

So, I was walking up to school, and I looked at the sign.. "******* ***** High School" And I started thinking, "Wow, I used to be younger than this. A time where I didn't need to worry about college coming up next, and the life that I'm going to need to figure out and devote my life to it..

Has anyone else done this? And I know a lot of you are gonna be like, "We can't think these things cause we have lives and we need to move on!",blah blah  but does it just one day happen?

- dont forget to get good sleep!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1061

Yeah I mean it can be kind of daunting to think about that stuff. But, that's life. No need to have an existential crisis over it.

These days I try to just focus on my short term goals. These goals lead into long term goals that I've carefully planned out leading into my career. 

But it doesn't help to stress over them. It usually works out how it's supposed to.

I try not to think too much about the past cuz that's gone and over with. I know you don't wanna hear it, but you just gotta learn from it and keep moving forward.

:sleepy:

P.S. Getting 6+ hours of sleep a night can lead to:

>Getting sick less often

>Stay at a healthy weight

>Lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease 

>Reduce stress and improve your mood

>Think more clearly and do better in school and at work

>Get along better with people

>Make good decisions and avoid injuries – for example, sleepy drivers cause thousands of car accidents every year

:sleepy:

Reply to Thread