? servers

? players online

Hippie Trippie Event! (TTT)

• Content Count:  1051

What is the Hippie and Trippie event? We hop on the weirdest maps a available on TTT! And enable drug mode! and make every really high..

There isn't much to it other than that... Although we do need to worry about people with epilepsy.

• Like 1
Edited by Steven.

• Content Count:  870

1 hour ago, lynxie said:

What is the Hippie and Trippie event? We hop on the weirdest maps a available on TTT! And enable drug mode! and make every really high..

There isn't much to it other than that... Although we do need to worry about people with epilepsy.

Drugs : many TTT players would complain it will cause nasusa and can to be honest is just a negative thing in total that why I ask ZZL to not put fucking drugs on me because I aint a heroine addict.

• Content Count:  2681

This would fall under the impromptu events Kieran and Gentoo will do now and then, enabling anything they can quickly with simple SourceMod commands. It should stay that way, eventually having something like drugs on for an hour or more will eventually get aggravating, so I don't really see this doing to good. I don't see any reason to do this, I think this should stay something an SM+ could do whenever the pop is low or they just want to have some fun. I brought it up with Gentoo and a couple of other and they agreed, thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 4
Edited by Creten

Reply to Thread