? servers

? players online

Advice for dolo(me)

• Content Count:  819

Self reflection and spotting problems within yourself is hard, but very rewarding when you narrow down what you want to work on.

I suggest taking some time to really think about what you want to represent and how you want people to see you and the answer will come to you in time!

Best of luck Dolo

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

I don't personally really know you but the best piece of advice I can give is people pleasing and trying to be mature can only get you so far. Focus less on going out of your way to please people and more trying to understand what made people perceive you as immature and what things you were doing that annoyed people. By attacking the root of the issue, it will show more progress than a fresh coat of paint on a rusted chassis (showing you're not acting yourself, being somebody you really aren't).

It seems like you're in a hurry to get admin, and I promise you, as someone who it took 6? admin apps and 3 years to get a shot at admin here, patience is your friend. If it's meant to be, it will happen, I just can't promise when. Best of luck on your personal journey, bud.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread