? servers

? players online

do u guys like anthony fantano (aka logic)

• Content Count:  971

bald ass mf gave birds in the trap sing mcknight & days before rodeo A THREE OUT OF TEN. A FUCKING THREE. HE GAVE LIL PUMP A SEVEN. FUCK THIS DUDE. THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST.

BIRDS REVIEW: 

DAYS BEFORE RODEO REVIEW:

EDIT: THIS DUMBASS PUT "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT" AS HIS LEAST FAVORITE SONG. JUST SUMMONED A DEMON AT HIS HOUSE ONG.

• Like 1
Edited by dafty

• Content Count:  1583

I'm not the biggest fan of the hippity hops, but as someone who's watched fantano for 4-5 years on and off, I can say these ratings seem pretty understandable. First and foremost, the actual numbers are more of a meme if you look at the things he's given a 0 or 10 on, but even still, they seem accurate. He's not assigning numbers just based on how arbitrarily "good" an album is but rather taking into account the artists previous works, the state of their genre, etc. If you actually listened to what he said you might have an easier time understanding what's going on.

As for the little of this genre I do enjoy, it tends to be tracks that are lyrically rich or where the backing music actually has some sort of coherence and direction. This whole album sounds like it's intended to be listened to at full volume in a pos cadillac. Not particularly my cup of tea, and I can see why fantano or anyone else wouldn't see this weaksauce as visionary or a masterpiece.

• Content Count:  562

Dafty farming forums reddit karma very hypocritical... Yeah lil pump should not be a fucking 7 and logic has good flow in all his songs but only really one of his songs "blew up" which is obviously 1800 but overall I think he's a solid 5-6/10

Reply to Thread