? servers

? players online

Whole lotta shit

• Content Count:  2206

8 minutes ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (what?) Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (what?) Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (I jump out that bitch, what?) Jump out that bitch (jump out that bitch, what?) Jump out that bitch (jump out that bitch, what?)

you know what, honestly a lyrical master mind.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

Anyone who honestly thinks that WLR is a good album is on crack. The album is as low as it can get. People waited like 5 years for it to release, and he released 3 decent songs on the album, the rest are throwaways. Personally I don't think Carti is a good artist. He mumbles on great beats and says "SCHLATT!!" and makes the whole crowd fucking crazy. He's made some good songs outside of WLR, and pretty decent features, but overall, ass album, with a 4/10 artist.

Opera_Snapshot_2022-05-09_150557_i.ytimg

• Content Count:  971

Bro, you just played Playboi Carti & MF DOOM in front of the hoes. They're all sayin cheetos, Doritos, and Fritos whilst laughin bro. This is so cringe bro. Why man? C'mon bro why you gotta play Supervillain Theme and New Choppa when all the hoes just want Drake, Cardi B, and NF man. God why you gotta be so cringe bro you're gonna make me cry man and then the hoes will see me crying bro. Why you gotta do this bro? I put on my bape hoodie just for this party man, I'm drippy as fuck and now all the hoes are hearing is the intro to cellz bro. Charles Bukowski don't get no hoes' pussy wet bro. Wtf do transgressive fiction have to do with bussin a fat nut bro. I put on my Travis Scott Jordans for this my guy. Why would you do this to us? I was gonna finally lose my virginity then I would get to say the n word bro. Why you gotta play madvillainy? Could've played some doja cat man, she got a fine ass you know what I'm sayin? I'd tap that man, go donkey Kong on that pussy but that's beside the point. Why the fuck you scare the hoes with experimental hip hop bro. You fucked up bro. Why you gotta scare the simple minded hoes like that man? They tryna chill and have a good time, why you gotta make them think about how DOOM dances around complex beats with equally complex flows and rhyme schemes bro? Why the fuck you gotta do that to me man? I was finna smash tonight. There was this art hoe that looked real good plus she said she heard a carti song one time on her brother's insta story bro. You know we had a real connection there smh. Was gonna ask if she wanted to go to complex con this year bro. Fuck man. I was so gonna get the sweet, sweet cooter man, fuck. Never should have given you the aux man. You a fuckin fake ass friend man, shit.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  51

2 hours ago, lynxie said:

Anyone who honestly thinks that WLR is a good album is on crack. The album is as low as it can get. People waited like 5 years for it to release, and he released 3 decent songs on the album, the rest are throwaways. Personally I don't think Carti is a good artist. He mumbles on great beats and says "SCHLATT!!" and makes the whole crowd fucking crazy. He's made some good songs outside of WLR, and pretty decent features, but overall, ass album, with a 4/10 artist.

Opera_Snapshot_2022-05-09_150557_i.ytimg

Lynxie I need your top 5 albums 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1051

2 minutes ago, Man said:

Lynxie I need your top 5 albums 

One, please just like leave me alone. I literally have no clue why you're after me but whatever. Just grow up and stop trying to poke me with a stick.

Anyways,

(not in order)

1. Humanz (Gorillaz)

2. Igor (Tyler, the Creator) 

3. Circles (Mac Miller) 

4. Call Me When You're Sober pt. 1 (Lil Peep) 

5. Dark All Day (GUNSHIP) 

tbh theres way more, and if i really took the time to look i'd change some of these. i have a 4k song playlist so its not easy to remember the albums i've listened to.

• Content Count:  30

1 minute ago, lynxie said:

One, please just like leave me alone. I literally have no clue why you're after me but whatever. Just grow up and stop trying to poke me with a stick.

Anyways,

(not in order)

1. Humanz (Gorillaz)

2. Igor (Tyler, the Creator) 

3. Circles (Mac Miller) 

4. Call Me When You're Sober pt. 1 (Lil Peep) 

5. Dark All Day (GUNSHIP) 

tbh theres way more, and if i really took the time to look i'd change some of these. i have a 4k song playlist so its not easy to remember the albums i've listened to.

great value taste right there 2/10

• Like 4

• Content Count:  468

3 hours ago, kabLe said:

Your paycheck is signed by a dude that look like that

I just know you listened to hopsin and NF in class with headphones that look like this spacer.png

• Like 8

• Content Count:  971

Playboi Carti came from the “Magnolia” Projects and avoided being a “Shoota (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)”.

He went to school for a “Long Time (Intro)” because he wanted to “Flex (feat. Leven Kali)” his “New Choppa (feat. A$AP Rocky)”.

But he was “Lookin (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)” at a young boy called Uzi.

Carti “Fell in Luv (feat. Bryson Tiller)” and sent Uzi his “Location”, telling Uzi he wanted to “Poke it Out” with him in a “FlatBed Freestyle”.

They had vigorous sex at Uzi’s “Place” and Carti came all “Over” Uzi’s “New Tank” top.

Uzi got mad and punched Carti. Carti “[Stopped] Breathing” and he died.

His final words were “Love Hurts (feat. Travis Scott)”.

“R.I.P.” Playboi Carti 😔 The moral of the story is that you should never “Die4Guy”, you should stick to going to school even if you get “No Sl33p”.

@20 scrolls This is a banger you wish you could write

• Like 1
Edited by ㅤDAFTㅤ

Reply to Thread