? servers

? players online

Whole lotta shit

• Content Count:  2251

I could update my take as well on this, which I didn't even give when it came out other than "it sounds like Lil Pump Nightcore".

Yeah I thought it was pretty shit when it came out, I don't think I remember finishing it cause I honestly was just bored. Coming back to it I usually just select a few songs from it now, I don't think it's amazing but I don't think it's unlistenable shit either.

Rockstar Made still slaps.

• Content Count:  562

14 hours ago, Reid99 said:

I could update my take as well on this, which I didn't even give when it came out other than "it sounds like Lil Pump Nightcore".

Yeah I thought it was pretty shit when it came out, I don't think I remember finishing it cause I honestly was just bored. Coming back to it I usually just select a few songs from it now, I don't think it's amazing but I don't think it's unlistenable shit either.

Rockstar Made still slaps.

🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛VAMP ANTHEM BABY🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛🧛 But yea I couldn't bring myself to listen to the album at first but honestly this is a album that is just everything that embodies hype.

Edited by Kanye

• Content Count:  1799

WHEN I GO TO SLEEP, I DREAM 'BOUT MURDER (BAH, BAH, BAH, GO, WHAT?)
WHEN I GO TO SLEEP, I DREAM 'BOUT MURDER (BAH, BAH, BAH, GO, WHAT? WHAT?)
WHEN I GO TO SLEEP, I DREAM 'BOUT MURDER (GO, GO, GO, LET'S GO)
WHEN I GO TO SLEEP, I DREAM 'BOUT MURDER

• Content Count:  971

4 hours ago, kabLe said:

Trash ass mumble rap

Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house, jump out the house (what?) Jump out the house Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (what?) Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (what?) Jump out that bitch (what?), jump out that bitch (I jump out that bitch, what?) Jump out that bitch (jump out that bitch, what?) Jump out that bitch (jump out that bitch, what?)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread