? servers

? players online

This post is about...

• Content Count:  5381

5 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Daft just really loves reddit, you clearly haven't seen him

Stop enabling him lmao. Playing it off like it's all just a big joke is just going to embolden him to do more stupid shit and the cycle repeats until he gets himself banned since it's clear that he's obviously upset about something but is unable to use his words to effectively communicate that he is and work towards a compromise or resolution for his own sake.

• Content Count:  409

7 minutes ago, delirium said:

Stop enabling him lmao. Playing it off like it's all just a big joke is just going to embolden him to do more stupid shit and the cycle repeats until he gets himself banned since it's clear that he's obviously upset about something but is unable to use his words to effectively communicate that he is and work towards a compromise or resolution for his own sake.

This says a lot about our society. The average man cant have a passion for reddit without coming off as mentally distressed. 

• Like 9

• Content Count:  971

9 minutes ago, delirium said:

this was the last post in a line of jokes poking fun at the stupid shit that you of all people have fueled the fire in the cess pool that is off topic. how can you tell people to "stop enabling me" like im some mentally disabled kid dancing at you're dinner party while you actively respond to and encourage lynxie's shitposts. 

• Like 1

Just now, dafty said:

this was the last post in a line of jokes poking fun at the stupid shit that you of all people have fueled the fire in the cess pool that is off topic. how can you tell people to "stop enabling me" like im some mentally disabled kid dancing at you're dinner party while you actively respond to and encourage lynxie's shitposts. 

There it is. Let it out buddy. You say you're just poking fun at the stupid shit but it doesn't come across that way. It looks like you're upset that lynxie is getting attention for what you think is shitposts when it actually just how he is so you go out of your way to swerve into his lane with an obvious "haha look at me I'm so edgy and much smarter than lynxie" type of post to try and look cool to your friends who are gassing you up but at the end of the day don't give a shit about you because they're letting you do shit like this on the regular. I don't know if you've noticed but you've gained quite the reputation for the way you've been acting recently and it's not a good one. 

I expect the next response from you will include some sort of sarcastic or mildly annoying retort to try and play it off like Im not hitting the nail on the head but deep down you know you've been showing out in a negative light for a minute now.

I'm more than willing to give you an ear to let you explain your frustrations and hopefully diffuse your misplaced angst but you have to be able to take a step back and look at your own actions and come to terms with why you feel the way you do and why your response to that is what it is.

• Content Count:  971

23 minutes ago, delirium said:

There it is. Let it out buddy. You say you're just poking fun at the stupid shit but it doesn't come across that way. It looks like you're upset that lynxie is getting attention for what you think is shitposts when it actually just how he is so you go out of your way to swerve into his lane with an obvious "haha look at me I'm so edgy and much smarter than lynxie" type of post to try and look cool to your friends who are gassing you up but at the end of the day don't give a shit about you because they're letting you do shit like this on the regular. I don't know if you've noticed but you've gained quite the reputation for the way you've been acting recently and it's not a good one. 

I expect the next response from you will include some sort of sarcastic or mildly annoying retort to try and play it off like Im not hitting the nail on the head but deep down you know you've been showing out in a negative light for a minute now.

I'm more than willing to give you an ear to let you explain your frustrations and hopefully diffuse your misplaced angst but you have to be able to take a step back and look at your own actions and come to terms with why you feel the way you do and why your response to that is what it is.

I don't see why you have to pretend any joke that goes deeper than a knock knock joke has some profound meaning of jealousy or angst behind it. For the 100th time, do you really think I give a shit about how much forums karma Lynxie gets? Am I not allowed to poke fun at the absurdity without people thinking it's because of me being actually upset? Come on bro. If it doesn't come off to you as joking, then get your glasses checked because you're one of the only ones here who can't tell this is satire.

As for a negative light, if anyone genuinely had a problem with these posts or were actually offended they should've acted like an adult and just told me. If Lynxie, or anyone for that matter just like dm'd me and asked for me to just take a back seat because it truly bothered them I would've cut it ages ago. 

As for my friends "gassing me up", no it's not gassing me up and "letting me go off the deep end". They've realized it's a joke and you've taken it seriously.

But fine, pretend like I genuinely have a grudge against Lynxie for making meaningless posts on a gaming forum and getting likes for it. 

• Like 5
Edited by dafty

2 minutes ago, dafty said:

I don't see why you have to pretend any joke that goes deeper than a knock knock joke has some profound meaning of jealousy or angst behind it. For the 100th time, do you really think I give a shit about how much forums karma Lynxie gets? Am I not allowed to poke fun at the absurdity without people thinking it's because of me being actually upset? Come on bro. If it doesn't come off to you as joking, then get your glasses checked because you're one of the only ones here who can't tell this is satire.

As for a negative light, if anyone genuinely had a problem with these posts or were actually offended they should've acted like an adult and just told me. If Lynxie, or anyone for that matter just like dm'd me and asked for me to just take a back seat because it truly bothered them I would've cut it ages ago. 

As for my friends "gassing me up", no it's not gassing me up and "letting me go off the deep end". They've realized it's a joke and you've taken it seriously.

But fine, pretend like I genuinely have a grudge against Lynxie for making meaningless posts on a gaming forum and getting likes for it. 

I don't think you have a grudge against lynxie even though he's currently in your crosshair. I think you have a problem with the community in general and how it's ran so you pick smaller insignificant fights instead of talking about the things that actually make you upset with people who can do something about it. The negative light isn't exclusively coming from your "jokes" poking fun at lynxie and if you think that's all I was referring to then you've clearly misconstrued the situation.

Anyways, I hope you can figure out how to move past whatever gripes you have with this place and don't end up taking a forced vacation because it's clear that you care about SG a little bit.

Reply to Thread