? servers

? players online

Forums Suggestion...

• Content Count:  1051

Forum Suggestion!

ignore this quote, i literally cant delete it.

What if we did forum themes! For things such as Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, and maybe even some holidays! 

Like for fall, we have orange leaves falling down continuously! Or spring, a bunch of flower's falling, etc! 

It'd be fairly cool or festive to have, brings you in a bit. If this was already planned- uh im dumb 

Welp, now I go cuddle with my dog- bye bye!

b6097d467353319737c62363777319f4.gif

• Like 1
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  5379

This is something I actually suggested as a director when we initially bought the license for invision. I still think this could be a good idea but there's definitely more pressing shit to do like ironing out the bugs first before making it pretty.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  459

There is a Winter theme buts only really at the top of the page on the logo 

giphy.gif

But as Deli said there's a lot of shit needed to be done to 1 make it pretty and 2 make sure it works correctly which can be a pain in the ass. I like the idea just not sure if it's possible as of now.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Astral said:

There is a Winter theme buts only really at the top of the page on the logo 

giphy.gif

But as Deli said there's a lot of shit needed to be done to 1 make it pretty and 2 make sure it works correctly which can be a pain in the ass. I like the idea just not sure if it's possible as of now.  

1 hour ago, delirium said:

This is something I actually suggested as a director when we initially bought the license for invision. I still think this could be a good idea but there's definitely more pressing shit to do like ironing out the bugs first before making it pretty.

Per se the bugs were all flushed out, and the media team or whoever does still decide to do this, it would bring to general aesthetic value of the forums. 

Not a bad idea, just fix some stuff blah blah blah.

(ik fixing shit isnt easy but things CAN be fixed)

• Content Count:  971

xXN8IDG.png

Forums Bingo: Day 2

Yes I realize that I could've crossed of ... yesterday, but I already posted the picture too many times.

I feel like we should save forums themes for special times, instead of always having one of four all-year round.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  459

13 minutes ago, dafty said:

xXN8IDG.png

Yes I realize that I could've crossed of ... yesterday, but I already posted the picture too many times.

I feel like we should save forums themes for special times, instead of always having one of four all-year round.

I like the seasons idea as well but having certain themes based on different large holidays seems to fit better then having some theme all around as there would be no need for the basic SG forums theme if a constant seasonal theme is active. Although the same drawbacks apply and it would probably be more work for the Tech team, designers and whoever else works on the forums.

• Like 1
Edited by Astral

24 minutes ago, dafty said:

xXN8IDG.png

Not just specifically for JUST the 4 seasons, but also things like Halloween, or Veterans day (examples)

But as Astral said, it does technically put stress on the Tech team and Media team. Since they are only (technically) a volunteer (being an admin and such is also Technically a volunteership- I wouldn't wanna stress them abt something so small 

• Content Count:  5379

23 minutes ago, dafty said:

xXN8IDG.png

You're playing across multiple days? That's dumb. It should be reset every day so if you do get a bingo you know it's special. If you don't reset you're going to get one it's only a matter of how long you care to play.

Anyways, considering the amount of issues people still have on mobile with just general functionality on the forums I'd say we're maybe a year and a half away from being able to actually start discussing doing something like this

• Like 2

Reply to Thread