? servers

? players online

TV Shows

• Content Count:  569

Do you guys ever just get so addicted to a TV Show that it becomes hard to part ways at the final season? Like you just want to rewatch the entire season or am I just fucking weird.

• Like 4
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  373

2 minutes ago, Amazing said:

I was rewatching Gotham and that shit hits different bro

This is gonna sound cringy but the only show that comes to mind is daring in the franxx theres def been others just can't remember

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2256

3 hours ago, R3Flex said:

This is gonna sound cringy but the only show that comes to mind is daring in the franxx theres def been others just can't remember

I fail to believe you typed this unironically. That anime just tanks pretty fuckin hard in the second half, and what the hell are the last few episodes even?

I guess for shows the only things I really rewatch if there are episodes I genuinely enjoyed a lot, probably South Park & American Dad.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  373

2 minutes ago, Reid99 said:

I fail to believe you typed this unironically. That anime just tanks pretty fuckin hard in the second half, and what the hell are the last few episodes even?

I guess for shows the only things I really rewatch if there are episodes I genuinely enjoyed a lot, probably South Park & American Dad.

Yea true the last couple of episodes she became a FUCKING SHIP WTF i would have rather they end up happy or someshit 

Reply to Thread