? servers

? players online

Project Hazel...

• Content Count:  1051

@Arctic is the person who gave me the idea to make this, so here is your cred!

But what do you guys think about the new Razer mask coming out? I personally think it looks cool as fuck, but extremely irrational to walk around with.

It has a lot of cool features, such as making your voice louder using VoiceAMP technology and an auto sterilization system.

razer-mask.png

What do you folks think? Would you get it and actually use it? Or is it irrational?

Project-Hazel-1-2.jpg

also thanks to @Arctic for the idea

image0.png?width=555&height=499

• Like 3
Edited by lyn

• Content Count:  482

In my straightforward opinion I feel this can be an enormous recreation changer in the masks making community. All the pieces comes collectively for those who take into consideration it, I’m unsure what this masks doesn’t hold that could make it higher than it already appears out to, but we’ll wait in time to see if this masks lives as much as what Razer actually says it’s purported to be. The masks has air ventilation, a voice amplifier so every one you discuss with can simply comprehend what you’re saying which is genius in my opinion, and is made out of plastic so it’s simply recyclable and washable in case it ever will get dirty. One in every of my favourite options about this masterpiece positively must be the undeniable fact that they made the plastic see via so individuals can see what your facial expressions are and what your mood is like as if you don’t have a mask on to start with. It also has adjustable rubber loops so it matches everyone’s face and most importantly sit’s comfortably as welI. I discover any such stuff really unusual and I gotta admit, I assume this mask is going to be very successful.                    

• Like 1

• Content Count:  107

I gotta wonder what happens if you sneeze in the mask. Because sure, you can wash it when you get back home and the case has UV lights to kill bacteria, but walking around in public with a bunch of mucous smudged into the plastic must look strange.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

1 hour ago, colrite said:

I gotta wonder what happens if you sneeze in the mask. Because sure, you can wash it when you get back home and the case has UV lights to kill bacteria, but walking around in public with a bunch of mucous smudged into the plastic must look strange.

There are already clear masks, and I haven't seen people worry about that tbh, not an issue i'd have

• Content Count:  971

money is going into this instead of the vaccine :neutral:

this is like training turtles to smell and avoid plastic trash instead of cleaning up the ocean

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5381

5 minutes ago, dafty said:

money is going into this instead of the vaccine :neutral:

this is like training turtles to smell and avoid plastic trash instead of cleaning up the ocean

Oh no a private company is using their own money to put a product out why didn't they just donate all of their cash to the vaccine????

• Like 15

Reply to Thread