? servers

? players online

forums bug or am i stupid

• Content Count:  635

i was looking at dog waters ban appeal and saw that i could draft a reply to the thread... ofcourse i didnt try post up (laughing at how blatant it was yet he still tried to appeal) but it got me wondering if i should be able to post there or if it was a forums bug.

Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  198

I'm pretty sure everyone can post in appeals, but if you don't have any sort of reference or connect to it then you can't. Overall just don't post in ban appeals that aren't yours lol

Edit: or maybe it was a forum bug and I'm dumb lol

Edited by Poopy Head

• Content Count:  635

1 minute ago, Poopy Head said:

I'm pretty sure everyone can post in appeals, but if you don't have any sort of reference or connect to it then you can't. Overall just don't post in ban appeals that aren't yours lol

i mean yeah common sense but like is anyone suppossed to be able to post in player comps and appeal bans when it isnt a thread you started?

seems kinda odd

Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  905

30 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

i mean yeah common sense but like is anyone suppossed to be able to post in player comps and appeal bans when it isnt a thread you started?

seems kinda odd

not a bug. Players are suppose to be allowed to post so the person who originally posted the ban appeal can reply to any questions higherups ask him or for regs to give input (at the request of bds/ias). 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

On 1/28/2021 at 10:14 PM, BloodBlades said:

not a bug. Players are suppose to be allowed to post so the person who originally posted the ban appeal can reply to any questions higherups ask him or for regs to give input (at the request of bds/ias). 

BloodBlades is correct.

Anybody is allowed to create/reply on ban appeals but if you are not directly involved then Don’t leave a message.

If you were a direct witness then message an IA+ and ask before you go ahead and post on an appeal.

If they feel your information will help then submit a reply.

Marking as answered.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread