? servers

? players online

[JB] Questions on Rules n stuff

• Content Count:  905

3 minutes ago, Franz said:

Is a t KOS if they are afk for the first order, then walk out of their cell to do the 2nd order?

if a t dosent follow a order in this situation because there afk you warning shot them. If they continue to not follow the same order you can kill them (wait 3 seconds between warning shots before giving out another warning shot). Also it depends on the second order. If the second order is nowhere near cells you can kill them as its blatant. 

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  39

1 minute ago, BloodBlades said:

if a t dosent follow a order in this situation because there afk you warning shot them. If they continue to not follow the same order you can kill them. Also it depends on the second order. If the second order is nowhere near cells you can kill them as its blatant. 

So if the order was to take a step out and freeze for example, then after like 30 secs the order is to bomb rush big cage. They just now come out of their cell to go to big cage, but didn't get ws before. Can I kill this t? 

• Content Count:  905

1 minute ago, Franz said:

So if the order was to take a step out and freeze for example, then after like 30 secs the order is to bomb rush big cage. They just now come out of their cell to go to big cage, but didn't get ws before. Can I kill this t? 

I would say its a ws because if the order was step out and freeze and they exit there cell as soon as the big cage order was given that isnt blatant. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

I would say its a ws because if the order was step out and freeze and they exit there cell as soon as the big cage order was given that isnt blatant. 

Ok thanks. Tell jsb to permit me btw

• Content Count:  3294

8 hours ago, Franz said:

In this instance you can kill them. The first order given doesn't matter anymore, they were supposed to be inside of big cage, but are all the way near the cells. Ignoring the part where they were AFK, they are far enough away from the order for it to be considered Blatantly Disobeying (I.e: you can kill them).

8 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

This is also correct.

Moved thread to Questions subforum and renamed thread.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

2 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

In this instance you can kill them. The first order given doesn't matter anymore, they were supposed to be inside of big cage, but are all the way near the cells. Ignoring the part where they were AFK, they are far enough away from the order for it to be considered Blatantly Disobeying (I.e: you can kill them).

Moved thread to Questions subforum also.

Ok thank you daddy admin

• Like 3

• Content Count:  635

7 hours ago, TheZZL said:

Moved thread to Questions subforum also.

just asking to clarify bc this answer to the question kinda confused me

>would the rest of the T group need to be in big cage before said AFK T is blatant

>if the afk prisoner uses !repeat, does this change anything.

Reply to Thread