? servers

? players online

Unpopular opinion

• Content Count:  1633

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ketchup is one of the worst condiments of all time. It compliments nothing, it just overtakes all other flavor. Eggs with ketchup pretty much just tastes like sugar tomato rubber. People out here putting ketchups on steak and shit. Be a man and use steak sauce or nothing at all. Ketchup is for lil bitches with a kids stomach and Patrick Mahomes. Grow up.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  39

48 minutes ago, Kieran said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ketchup is one of the worst condiments of all time. It compliments nothing, it just overtakes all other flavor. Eggs with ketchup pretty much just tastes like sugar tomato rubber. People out here putting ketchups on steak and shit. Be a man and use steak sauce or nothing at all. Ketchup is for lil bitches with a kids stomach and Patrick Mahomes. Grow up.

Bro it aint that deep you didn't have to write a whole ass essay

• Content Count:  793

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

This is straight up facts. Ketchup actually sucks dick. If you take any situation where some non-sane person would want to put ketchup on something, replace it with hot sauce and boom, 10 times better in every way.

Also who the fuck is putting ketchup on steak. Bro the mental asylum is waiting for you if you do. Get help. 

• Content Count:  12

On 2/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, BLVCK LIGHT said:

I could have also mentioned when I was a kid I would use mustard not ketchup

I used to cook my eggs with copious amounts of balsamic vinegar.  I thought it tasted good.  I tried it again,  it’s horrible. 

Reply to Thread