? servers

? players online

Gun toss exploit or cheat?

• Content Count:  193

So earlier today i did the good ol swapping deagle for gun toss so i could cheat. But the next map @TheZZL said this was a bug exploit. So i asked why and how but he dipped before the question. So I hope of 2 things out of this thread. 1 is this an exploit or just cheating lr? 2 Everyone's opinion on this to see if this is truly a bad thing as many people have done this INCLUDING admins.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  635

Swapping your secondary for gun toss should be kept in in my opinion. 

Most of the time to do it you have to outsmart the ct(s) anyway, and its as easy as telling a t that you need to hear the guns empty click before accepting lr rules.

No one just does their gt when they have bullets. They will give a list of rules usually resulting in the ct taking enough damage to 1 hit them. If this happens you simply have to ask for proof of an empty clip before accepting their rules. If they can do this then they have cheated and you can abort the lr as its unreasonable for you to continue with an lr partner who has cheated.

If you have lost track of the t's when its time for lr this should be to the t's advantage. If im halfway across the map and no ct can see if ive swapped pistols i have had to put in a certain amount of effort to get in that advantageous position. In all honesty i used to do it alot but havent done so in a while, other than today when @dolocaught me on pyraneese.

Tl:Dr its really easy to tell if a prisoner has swapped their pistol, especially if its not for a deagle, and this doesnt happen very often id say probably less than 1/100 of all lrs are pistol swapped gun tosses.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  193

3 hours ago, TheZZL said:

It's both cheating the LR and an exploit. You're not intended to do this at all, we'll be fixing this in the V2/update of the LR Plugin. 

Then why has no one else in the past warned for this. This has happened for months but this is the first warning ever.

3 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

If you have lost track of the t's when its time for lr this should be to the t's advantage. If im halfway across the map and no ct can see if ive swapped pistols i have had to put in a certain amount of effort to get in that advantageous position. In all honesty i used to do it alot but havent done so in a while, other than today when @dolocaught me on pyraneese.

This is honestly a fair point for punishing cts for not being attentive to ts allowing them to do this.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread