? servers

? players online

Crackhouse Event Ideas

• Content Count:  576

First off, I’d like to thank everyone that came on for our initial release of the crackhouse server. Just a reminder, we are hosting a leaderboard contest event and running a 2x credit multiplier for you guys to take advantage of.

The event coordinators and crackhouse SMs are in need of some more event suggestions so feel free to leave them down below. 

Connect to the server by typing connect crackhouse.steam-gamers.net in the CS:GO console.

• Like 2
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  634

Obviously admins vs regs

Staff vs supporters would be a cool one as a supporter event 

Single weapon events where everyone is forced to use the same weapons, could have them change every 10 mins of the event.

A Gun game event would be nice. Could have it traditional where you have rounds till you get to knife and have to golden knife to win. Or make it so that to stay on something like the awp you are gonna need to get 3 kills per death otherwise you go back a level, so its more of a how long can you peak for and stay at a good gun rather than how fast can you peak type of thing

Auto hop and pump shotguns (or extended to single shot weapons) would be cool

I think an event where kills give you more/bigger insane rewards like full hp or higher damage or higher fire rate would be cool, if that can even be done.

Thats a few im sure ill have more ideas that will never happen in the future hehe

P.s Put starlegend memorial back in for every event

• Like 2
Edited by The Real Slim Jim

• Content Count:  82

What about a event where the Ct's spawn inside of the house and the T's spawn by the Car? 
That might be a bit lame actually...

What about random spawn points? That would be a lot of fun, and I think everyone would have a lot of fun with that. 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  82

As well, I had another idea.

A masterpiece of a event would be adding bump mines. I think EVERYONE would have fun with that, just flying around to spots unreachable, etc. It would also help counter the AWP problem, and would make people have to think on another layer. I would play the entire event if bump mines were active honestly. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread